Chapter 14

these days, there is a Lin Xiaozhu favored by His Royal Highness in the Prince's East Palace, which has been known inside and outside the court. And the legendary Lin Xiaobao, Lin Jiabao, is in his small study absently writing red.

"Lin Xiaozhu, but take a break ..." Li Zhengqiu, the teacher who taught Lin Jiabao, asked him.

Li Zhengqiu is the prince of His Royal Highness, who has served in Hanlin Academy, now has more than half a hundred people, and has a high level of accomplishment in calligraphy and painting. Xuan Yuanhan Cheng searched for Li Zhengqiu to teach Lin Jiabao.

Xuanyuan Hancheng told Li Zhengqiu that he didn't need Lin Jiabao's imperial examinations, nor did he want to be proficient in poems, poems, songs, calligraphy, calligraphy and painting. As long as he can read and understand characters, he hopes that Li Zhengqiu can instruct Lin Jiabao on painting and calligraphy.

Li Zhengqiu will come to Pingle Court every two hours to teach Lin Jiabao, and will leave homework for Lin Jiabao to practice by himself. When receiving His Royal Highness' order from the beginning, Li Zhengqiu was not happy. But because it was ordered by His Royal Highness Prince, he could only come to Pingle Court to teach Lin Xiaozhu.

Li Zhengqiu also has the pride of some scholars. He wants to be a scholar, and he wants to teach His Highness His Highness to read and write ...

But when Li Zhengqiu saw Lin Jiabao himself, he changed his mind. Lin Xiaozhu is very different from the rumors. His temperament is clean and pure, and he is childlike. Looking at Lin Jiabao, who was not much older than his grandson, Li Zhengqiu easily liked him.

Lin Xiaozhu was very polite and really respected him as a master. In addition, Lin Xiaozhu studies very hard, and he can complete the homework assignments, especially Lin Xiaozhu's talent for drawing, which makes him like this well-behaved Lin Xiaozhu. It also made Li Zhengqiu pay more attention to Lin Xiaozhu's teaching.

"Li Fuzi, I'm lost ..." Lin Jiabao looked apologetically to Li Zhengqiu, thinking that the day is getting closer and closer to the Mid-Autumn Festival, and the family is coming to Beijing.

"Lin Xiaozhu, but tired?" Li Zhengqiu looked at Lin Xiaozhu's neck, the crimson mark that could not be covered by the collar, thinking of hearing the rumor that His Royal Highness Prince spent the night in Pingle Garden. As a comer, how could he not guess, Lin Xiaozhu was tired. Alas ... His Royal Highness is still young, and I do not know how to control myself ... Lin Xiaozhu is still young, and it seems that he is tired and exhausted.

"Master, I'm not tired, I will write well, and I won't take it anymore." Lin Jiabao wrote carefully.

Now most people in Pingle Court agree with Li Zhengqiu's idea. This is really unfair to His Royal Highness!

Xuanyuan Hancheng's life is very sweet and happy, the only drawback is that it is more difficult at night, and he is always testing his self-control!

Xuanyuan Hancheng never knew that he would be as strong as Lin Jiabao's young and tender body *. Whenever the baby lay under him, it was so tempting to look full of trust and dependence on him.

Every time Xuanyuan Hancheng can't wait to lick and kiss every piece of baby's whole body, of course, he really did that too ...

In short, the current Xuanyuan Hancheng can only be at the stage where it can solve the problem but cannot swallow it, and the tragic tasting is over ...