Chapter 41

On the second day, the entire palace was lit with lights, so it was lively. Lin Xia'er looked at the palace people were busy. She curiously asked her little court lady, "What day is it today, why are the people in the palace so busy, and the palace is so festive?"

"If you return to Miss Lin, today is the birthday of Lin Fangjun. His Royal Highness had already ordered it, and it has been prepared for a long time in today's palace. There will be a grand birthday banquet in the evening. I heard that officials from Luzhou will come. Congratulations. "

Lin Xia'er thought in his heart that it would not be just a birthday. Hey, why is this Lin Jiabao so lucky?

Lin Jiabao muttered a small mouth early in the morning, and he was "awakened" by Xuan Yuan Han Cheng again in the morning. Looking at the dark purple traces of the collar on his neck that could not be concealed in the bronze mirror, I hope they wo n’t notice when they meet their father and mother later, otherwise they are ashamed. Lin Jiabao is still a little shy when he thinks about it.

Xuanyuan Hancheng looked at Guabao's bulging appearance and kissed his little dimple. "Well, today is your birthday, don't mumble." Xuanyuan Hancheng didn't have much fun last night. He got up in the morning and saw Guabao's innocent sleeping face. It was really tempting. Of course, he couldn't help it. Guabao woke up.

Zhang Huiniang was here, and she noticed something strange about Jiabao on the first meeting today. Looking at those dark purple marks, Zhang Huiniang was in a mixed mood. On the one hand, Jiabao was comforted by His Royal Highness, and on the other hand, he felt sorry for Jiabao. It must be very hard for Jiabao to serve His Royal Highness at a young age. Alas ... Unfortunately, Jiabao is only the prince of His Royal Highness, not her daughter-in-law. Otherwise ... she must be brave enough to mention the premise under the Prince's Hall, and please His Royal Highness to be gentle and pity for Jiabao.

Lin Jiabao looked down with embarrassment at his mother, "Don't you keep looking at me, mother."

"Jiabao has grown up, and still betrayed her mother." Zhang Huiniang rubbed Jiabao's head. "Looking at Jiabao, you are doing well now, His Royal Highness is so fond of you, your mother will be happy for you. If you can do it The mother-in-law will be more reassured by the birth of His Royal Highness.

"His Royal Highness said, let me take good care of myself, we will have a baby next year." Speaking of the baby, Lin Jiabao was also looking forward to it. For Shuya's medicated meals and tonics, he has not resisted before, and he will drink them obediently.

Both Zhang Huiniang and Lin Dazhuang discussed last night. His Royal Highness His Royal Highness is still young and he is also Chu Jun. There will definitely be many concubines in the future. Only when Jiabao has a child can he have a future. Otherwise, even if His Royal Highness loves Jiabao now, after a few years, his treasure will be old and the color will no longer be there. I am afraid that His Royal Highness will forget his treasure. They all know about Jiabao's temperament. He will never invite pets, and that will be difficult for Jiabao in the future ...

May God bless their family treasures to have a smooth and happy child, and always be so happy to be old. This is the common wish of Lin Dazhuang and their couple. Regardless of the status of wealth and prosperity that Jiabao can achieve, nowadays the goodness that Jiabao brings to their family, both Lin Dazhuang and his wife are very satisfied. The children and grandchildren have their own grandchildren, and they never ask for anybody to know how to get the chickens and dogs to heaven.