Chapter 10

In the early morning of the second day, Lin Ying accompanied An Zhu to wait for the teachers to come.

In total, there were two old grandpas, who were older than Lin Mao.

When the two old ladies met Lin Jiabao, they saluted to him together. "Please Lin Xiaozhuan."

One of the uncles said, "Lin Xiaozhu, the two of us came from the order of the queen's mother-in-law, and were responsible for teaching Lin Xiaozhu. I am Su Shi and this one is Qu Yi.

The first time someone greeted Lin Jiabao, he didn't know how to respond. I can only say hello to them, "Have you Qu and Su Shi."

"Qu Ye and Su Shi, you're here." Lin Ye knew the two Ye and came forward to say hello.

Qu Ye and Lin Ye Hanyu, "Lin Ye hasn't seen you for a long time, but this time you're terrible. Your royal house is also a noble person."

Lam Haw laughed, "It's the child's own good fortune. An Zhu, he is young and needs two puppets to take care of him a lot." Lin Peng gave two puppets one pouch.

Qu Yan and Su Shi looked at each other and smiled, this Lin Xiaozhu is not an ordinary person. Yesterday His Royal Highness sent someone to tell them over and over again. It also gave ample benefits, but they were more than a year's worth. They dare not carelessly!

"Lin Ye, rest assured, ha ha." Qu Yan said.

Su Shi asked, "Is Lin Xiaozhu's things packed? Just bring some important things. You don't need to bring other clothes and so on."

Lin Jiabao nodded. "They are all packed." He only took one baggage, all small things of memorable significance.

"Then let's go. There is also some distance to Wutongyuan from here, don't delay." Qu Yan motioned.

Lin Jiabao and Lin Yan gave a big gift, "Well, I'm gone."

Lin Ye hugged him happily, "Go, if you want to eat cakes in the future, he will send someone to the royal order room to say something, and I will make snacks for you."

"Eh! Huh." Lin Jiabao stepped back, followed the two Hussards and left.

Lin Ye looked at the back of An Zhu and his eyes were red, hoping that this child would be happy and happy in the future.

Seeing Lin Jiabao's tears secretly, Su Shi and Qu Yi both felt a little more favorable to him. This is a child who is grateful. Such a child with a simple and kind character, without any thought, can see through at a glance. I don't know if he can adapt in the future.

When he walked for a while, he finally arrived at a courtyard in Chuxiu Palace.

After entering the Indus Garden, the eunuchs and maids in the garden saw them saluting one after another. Lin Jiabao was a little overwhelmed and looked at the two uncles.

"These will be taught to you in the future." Qu Yan said gently with Lin Jiabao.

The two uncles took him into the courtyard, took him where he lived, and put his things away. He lives in a large place, consisting of a flower hall, a bedroom, and a study.

There are two bedrooms inside and outside, and there is a large bathroom next to it.

All the appliances in the room are complete and beautifully furnished. There are already a lot of Lin Jiabao-sized clothes in the closet.

"Lin Xiaozhu, this is where you lived before the fifth day of August. Are you satisfied with it? If you have any ideas, can you mention it with me or Qu?" Su Shi led Lin Jiabao to visit.