Chapter 32

February of the sixth year of Yuntai, the emperor ordered the second prince, Xuan Yuan Han Qi, to go to the city supervisor to slay the king's son and family. Xuanyuan Hanqi's trip was very smooth, not only successfully completed the task of monitoring and cutting, but also wiped out all the remaining parties of the king of the calendar. After investigation, the actions of Yuyu Party were organized by the king's diehard loyalty and had nothing to do with the king. All the relatives of Li Wang ’s sons and daughters have been executed, and no trace of Li Wang has been found ... It seems that Li Wang has really been killed in the fire ...

In March, the second prince, Xuan Yuan Han, returned to Beijing, and he was in the limelight. The second prince made great achievements at a young age, and he was able to do business independently at the age of 15, and he did so well. Some virtuous courtiers are secretly calculating, now there are vacancies in addition to the positions of the prince and two princes. Then the second prince also has no concubine and side concubine ...

The second prince officially entered the DPRK and has since entered the vision of the courtiers ...

The emperor was very relieved to see his second son being able to stand on his own. The two sisters-in-law are the pride of his heart ... It seems that the days when Xuanyuan Empire prospered are not far ...

It didn't take long for Shiqishan of Xuzhou Prefectural Government to learn from the Di Bao that Lin Jiabao was named Prince Prince.

"This Lin Jiabao will be an incredible figure in the future ..." Shi Qishan thought in his heart.

Shi Qishan returned to the house and said to his wife that Mrs. Shi was surprised when she heard the news. This Lin Jiabao actually rose to the position of junior in less than one year ...

"Unfortunately, the second daughter of the Lin family has already made an appointment, and the remaining pair of children are still young enough to make an appointment." Madam Shi said with regret. Otherwise, if you can climb up with your relatives, it will be very helpful for Xianggong's future career.

"Send someone a gift in the past ..." Shi Qishan said to his wife.

In the county of Peixian, Du Xiangheng of Zhixian County also learned the good news of this big one. Hurry up with the master and say: "Quickly prepare a sedan, my official will go to the Lin family to say goodbye ..."

After seeing the county grandpa coming in Linjiacun, there was another sensation. When he heard that the county grandma told Lin Dazhuang's family that Lin Jiabao was princely crowned as Prince Prince. The whole village was lively, and the villagers rushed to tell each other that Lin Jiacun was really a noble ...

Lin Dazhuang's family was also stunned by the good news. Lin Dazhuang asked incredulously: "Jiabao he became the Prince's side monarch? Is this true?"

"Master Lin, it's all written in this newspaper. It's true news. My official came to give you the good news ..."

"Laofanzhi County Master came in person, please go to the cold house to use tea ..." Lin Jiawen asked Duzhi County to enter the house. At this time outside the courtyard of the Lin family had gathered a lot of lively villagers.

The master of Duzhi County happened to meet Master Wang on the day and said hello to him politely: "Master Wang ... your in-laws are really incredible ..." News from Prince Prince.