Chapter 15

As the Mid-Autumn Festival approaches, Lin Jiabao's mood is getting lower and lower. Xuanyuan Hancheng looked at Lin Jiabao very distressed, but when he asked the baby, he always shook his head and remained silent.

Xuanyuan Hancheng actually knows what Lin Jiabao thinks, and he must be thinking about seeing his family on the Mid-Autumn Festival. He has also been waiting for Lin Jiabao to take the initiative to tell him to ask him for help, but he never waited. It seems that his baby still does not trust him enough.

Tomorrow is the Mid-Autumn Festival. Looking at the baby or not planning to ask him about his family, Xuanyuan Han sighed, "Baby, let's talk ..."

In the afternoon, Xuanyuan Hancheng didn't go to the inner study to handle government affairs, but pulled Lin Jiabao, who had just taken a nap, and sat by the bed.

"Baby, what can you tell me?" Xuanyuan Han asked him.

Lin Jiabao shook his head.

Xuanyuan Hancheng raised his baby's face and looked at him, asking, "Who am I?"

"Prince's Palace ..." Before Lin Jiabao's words were finished, he was blocked by Xuan Yuanhan. The words were swallowed in his mouth, and Xuanyuan Han used his tongue to pierce into Lin Jiabao's mouth, and tossed in his mouth, entangled with the baby's little fragrant tongue.

Xuanyuan Han reluctantly left the baby's mouth and asked "Baby, who am I? Who am I?"

"Xiangong ... Xiangong of Jiabao" Lin Jiabao answered obediently.

"Very good, baby, I'm your Xianggong. I can't say anything to Xianggong." Xuan Yuanhan admits that Lin Jiabao was silent, "You still don't believe Xianggong ..."

"No ..." Lin Jiabao said.

Xuanyuan Hancheng put Lin Jiabao in his arms. "Baby, you know, there is nothing you can't do with the public."

Xuanyuan Han kissed Lin Jiabao's cheek and asked gently, "But want to see your family?"

Lin Jiabao immediately nodded hard when he heard the word "family", and the tears fell down instantly. "Think! Think!"

Xuan Yuanhan kissed Lin Jiabao's tears, "Don't cry baby, you will definitely see your family tomorrow ..."

"But ... but ... palace rules ..." Lin Jiabao spoke in a crying voice.

"Okay ... Okay, don't cry, my obedient. You see what you are worried about these days, but I eat less, and I am so distressed by Xianggong. I have to talk to Xianggong for anything, regardless Anything difficult can be solved for you, you know? "Xuanyuan Han Cheng embraced Lin Jiabao, soothed his back, and softly whispered in his ear.

"I ... I know, Xianggong is so good!" Lin Jiabao reached out and hugged Xuanyuan Hancheng.

Xuanyuan Hancheng was very pleased that Lin Jiabao hugged him, "Do you have any difficulty in the future to know in your heart?"

"Noah. No longer." Lin Jiabao promised.

"Tomorrow will let Yuanfu arrange them, so you don't have to worry about it." Xuan Yuanhan kissed Jiabao's little red nose lovingly.