Chapter 13

Licheng

Inside the Li Wang Mansion, Li Wang Xuanyuan Zhaohong replayed the 800 lijia he had just received, and his face was as ugly as eating a fly.

"This is to cut my military power." Li Wang Xuanyuan Zhao Hong was furious.

A conspirator beside Li Wang said: "This purpose is really difficult to do. It is like we want the army to guard against the Luo River flood season and to dig the canal, but we cannot resist the purpose."

Wang Li took a deep breath and finally came to Fandi to develop his own forces, and he had just started training his army. "This Xuanyuan Hancheng!"

Originally, Xuanyuan Zhaohong had planned it. In the past two years, the military power of the Fandi had been developed. If something happened in the future, it would be advancing and retreating. Now it is all disrupted. Xuanyuan Zhaoshen has a good son. Xuanyuan Hancheng is an excellent Chujun and an opponent he deeply fears.

Xuan Yuan Han Cheng was almost invincible in military affairs, and he acted decisively and resolutely. Just by destroying the barbarians, one can see that his heart is fierce. Now Xuanyuan Hancheng has done a great job in government affairs. The Luohe project is so big that he has to force him to send troops. In the future, when the project is completed, the prestige among the people will be even greater. Think about Xuanyuan Zhaohong's headache.

Fortunately, there is an ace in his hand, Xuanyuan Zhaohong, and that is Prince Cai Xueyu. Think of Xuanyuan Hancheng being one year younger than him. Now he doesn't even have a son, and he already has a mule and several mules ...

If Xuanyuan Hancheng had never succeeded, no matter how good he was, he would have been such a fatal flaw. As long as he develops the strength of his land, he waits for the time to mature.

The emperor Xuanyuan Zhaoshen has gradually grown old after middle age, and the second prince is impulsive and has no courage. The rest of the princes are still young and not to be considered. At that time, as long as Xuanyuan Hancheng is removed, he does not need to meet with soldiers and hope to get on that position. The thought of Xuanyuan Zhaohong laughed here, and the conspirators all thought that the king was foolish.

"No more, just follow the imperial edict, I have another suggestion. It is only a few years to build a project." Li Wang confidently said. Xuanyuan Zhaohong wanted to contact Xue Caiyu. After Xuanyuan Hancheng's one-year expedition, Xue Caiyu's medicinal powder has definitely lost a lot of efficacy, and she needs to send some medicinal powder to her.

If it is not necessary, Xuanyuan Zhaohong rarely takes the initiative to contact him. This is hidden, and no one knows except the two of them and the minority. They did n’t even know his grandfather Xue Rong ’s family. They have been going smoothly for several years ... just wait a few more years for patience ...

Xuanyuan Hancheng continued to rest in Pingle Garden where Lin Jiabao lived. The news of His Royal Highness Prince Xiao Lin's special favor gradually spread, and Xuan Yuan Han Cheng never shy away from his love for Lin Jiabao.

Xuanyuan Hancheng felt that if the true loved one wanted to hide, he could not bear it. After he was born again, he vowed to take good care of Lin Jiabao, to make him feel safe and happy all his life, and not to let the baby suffer. He will give him all the best, and he wants everyone to know that Lin Jiabao is his treasure.

Many emperors will set up a shield to create the illusion of liking a concubine, make their status transcendent, and let them resist the bright needle and dark arrows of the harem, but their love can only be obscured, and they do not get the favor they should enjoy.

Even his father-in-law, although he only loved his mother and did not like other concubines, was still exposed to rain and dew in the harem. Although Xunzi was born to balance the front, the mother-in-law secretly shed tears. He won't let his baby bear this.