Chapter 48

Lin Jiawen went to Guozi Jianshu as usual, and as soon as he entered government school, it attracted a lot of attention.

"Lin Jiawen, you are here, I really can't think of it! It turns out that you are Lin Guijun's elder brother." Qian Qingkun several people saw Lin Jiawen coming and hurriedly asked him to come over.

"Yes, I'm so sorry! Lin Guijun is my second brother. I didn't mean to hide it, please forgive me." Lin Jiawen explained to several students.

"That was the case. I remember seeing you for the first time. I heard you say that a younger brother was working as a court attendant in the queen's maiden's palace. I didn't expect your younger brother to be so accomplished, and now he is a prince!" Congratulations to Lin Jiawen.

"Brother Lin, are you close to Lin Guijun? You and Lin Guijun look similar?" A fellow student asked Lin Jiawen curiously.

Everyone was curious about the looks of Emperor Lin Guijun, but looking at Lin Jiawen's appearance was really hard to imagine. At this time, the people around were also curious, and everyone raised their ears at this time.

"Of course! Lin Guijun and my mother are compatriots, but they were carved out of a mold." Lin Jiawen saw that they looked weird, and then laughed: "I look like my father, and my brother is like a mother, but he looks better than me Now. "

"Haha, Brother Lin, you are so funny!" Everyone laughed haha.

Lin Jiawen's cool personality can win everyone's favor. In addition to many Hanmen's children, there are also some with family background to make friends with him. Of course, some people who deliberately make good friends with him are not ruled out, but Lin Jiawen always treats people with sincerity. After a long time, he also makes some truly like-minded friends.

In a beautiful morning in March, Lin Jiabao successfully landed a baby boy in Pingle Garden, jubilant.

Xuanyuan Hancheng was accompanied by him throughout the production process. Regardless of his mother's and her mother's persuasion, he insisted on staying with Lin Jiabao.

Lin Jiabao's production was smooth. He cooperated well with his sisters, and it didn't hurt. He scared Xuanyuan Han and turned pale and almost fainted.

Xuanyuan Hancheng watched Guabao bleed so much blood and was very distressed. He was trembling a little. It took Lin Jiabao a total of two hours to give birth to the child. Xuanyuan Hancheng looked at the son who was connected to his bloodline with Guaibao, his eyes were moist.

Xuanyuan Hancheng said to the obedient who was so tired that he was about to fall asleep: "Baby, you are working hard!"

Lin Jiabao felt that he was not hard at all, with the companionship and encouragement of relatives, and he was always calm and not afraid at all. When he heard the child's first cry, he instantly felt that all the pain had disappeared. After listening to Xuanyuan Hancheng's gentle words, Lin Jiabao fell asleep.

After Qian Taiyi confirmed that Baobao was safe, Xuanyuan Hancheng went out with his son who was wrapped and wrapped.

The queen mother waited anxiously in the outer hall, and upon seeing the emperor holding the child out, she immediately greeted her.

"Mother, I have a son! Hahaha!" Xuanyuan Hancheng smiled and said goodbye to his mother.

"That's great! That's great!" The queen mother took care of her emperor's grandson with great joy. "Just tell your father the good news. Your father must be very happy to know."