Chapter 34

In the Imperial Study Room, the emperor flipped through the memorials, talking cheerfully to the prince. "The Luohe flood control project is progressing rapidly. The dykes in Jiangzhou have been completed, and the canals in Jiangzhou have been dug to communicate with Luohe. The cooperation between the military and civilians is indeed a good idea, and it has accelerated a lot. The project is a great contribution to the people and to the Xuanyuan Empire. "

"Through the Hongfu of the father, we can progress so smoothly. In this way, Huzhou, Jiangzhou, Licheng, and Luocheng can be connected by canals in less than two years. The convenience of water transportation and business Prosperity has brought great benefits to our dynasty. "Xuanyuan Hancheng said that there are military forces involved in the project in this world, and the progress is much faster than the previous period. Xuanyuan Hancheng's previous life witnessed the influence on the Xuanyuan Dynasty after the canals were connected.

"Next year, I intentionally ask you to visit the Jiangzhou area on behalf of my grandma ..." said the emperor to the prince. "You are Zhu Jun's favorite prince, and I hope that you can look at the mountains and rivers of my Xuanyuan Empire before you ascend the throne so that you can better understand the people."

"No. The son must live up to his father's expectations." Xuanyuan Hancheng knelt down and promised that he has been very grateful for his teaching and cultivation by his father, and he will take good care of his father's inheritance in this life. country.

The emperor and the prince talked about the next year's draft. "In the next March's draft, your mother-in-law means to marry a prince and two concubines for you. If you have a favorite in this draft, you can also choose a few You? As a prince, your body is now almost adjusted. It ’s time to increase the number of people in the backyard. There are too few people in your backyard now.

Xuanyuan Hancheng was silent for a while, looked up and asked his father, "Is there any candidate for my mother?"

"The selection of the princess has not yet been determined. Your mother said that Wen Wenqian's sister-in-law, Wen Wenqian, is good, do you think? As for the concubine, the son-in-law of the Ministry of Rites Zhang Chunwei and the daughter-in-law of the Governor of Beiguang, Yao Yulan, are all good candidates. The emperor said, asking the prince: "do you have a candidate?"

Xuanyuan Hancheng thought for a while and said, "The servant girl of the Ministry of Rites is a good candidate for concubine. The mother-in-law's woman is a concubine. In addition, the son-in-law did not want to marry the princess immediately, after all, it was announced that Xue had just died, and she was exempted from the emperor's tomb. It is said that Wen's sister-in-law is good, and my brother is not young anymore, it is time to marry a legitimate wife. "

The emperor listened to the prince and gave him a deep look. "Don't want to marry the princess, is it really for this reason?"

"The son-in-law did not dare to deceive the father, the son-in-law thought that there were no women who could be the prince-in-law among the three candidates that the mother-in-law and the show girls of the next year's draft." Xuan Yuanhan honestly answered that in this life, except his obedient No one can walk side by side with him.

The emperor heard the Prince's words and sighed. Apparently the Prince's answer did not satisfy him. "When the draft comes next year, make a decision ... In short, you will have at least one more concubine next year."

"Noah. Father Emperor ... The road to Jiangzhou next year is long, and the son-in-law wants to take Lin Fangjun with him." Xuanyuan Hancheng said to the emperor.