Chapter 51

The death knell sounded, and the death of the Emperor's death caused the entire Xuanyuan dynasty to fall into grief. In the Xuanyuan Empire, marrying, singing, dancing, etc. are strictly forbidden within the next year. Graded officials and life wives are required to enter the palace to mourn for the emperor.

Xuanyuan Zhaoshen's reign was not long, but during his reign, he was a prince who made many expeditions to the barbarians. Although the prince killed the barbarians in the end, it was inseparable from Xuanyuan Zhaoshen's support. In addition, he also cleared the foreign relative of the Xue family, dealt with corrupt officials, and cleared the court. The Prince's opinion was adopted, the embankment of the Luo River area was built, and the canal was dug, so that the people can no longer suffer from the peach blossom flood. In short, under the Xuanyuan Empire under his administration, the people can live and work in peace and be loved by the people.

Xuanyuan Hancheng kept his spirits in the Zinc Palace for three days, and his expression was a little hesitant. Since his rebirth, he has once again experienced the death of his father. Although he tried hard to avoid this life, he still couldn't get back to life in many things, and Xuanyuan Hancheng was a little frustrated.

Lin Jiabao came in with ginseng tea and knelt beside him. Xianggong didn't eat much these days. He was worried about Xianggong's body. "Sangong, drink some ginseng tea."

Xuanyuan Hancheng looked at Guabao's worried eyes, took a sip of tea, and asked, "What's going on with my mother?"

"The Taiyi just had a pulse, and my mother-in-law is much better. My mother-in-law and I are also worried about you." Lin Jiabao replied.

After the death of the emperor empress, the queen mother was very ill and ill. Xuanyuan Hancheng was very worried. After the death of his father and his brother, the emperor and his brother could not bear the huge blows and died.

Fortunately, this younger brother is safe and sound. His mother also has a good grandson, Dundun. Xuanyuan Hancheng believes that his mother will cheer up.

"Mother Bao, you should spend more time with her." Xuanyuan Hancheng touched his face, "Xiangong will pay attention to your body, and you must be good yourself."

"Noah." He will take good care of him for the sake of sacrifice and for pride.

Xuanyuan Hancheng looked at Baobao and smiled, thinking in his heart that he could be accompanied by Baobao in this life. Of course, he will take good care of himself, so that he will be able to stay with Baobao for a long time in the future.

A few days later, a solemn and solemn funeral ceremony was held. The funeral of the Emperor was co-sponsored by the Ministry of Rites, the Funeral Department and the Department of Internal Affairs.

When the whole funeral came down, Xuanyuan Hancheng still lost a lot of weight. Shouling couldn't eat food these days. Although he barely used some soup, he really had no appetite. Both Lin Jiabao and the queen mother-in-law were distressed, and the ministers met and persuaded the emperor to take care of the dragon body.

Although Xuanyuan Hanqi was not as thin as Huang Huang, his eyes were bloodshot and his will was depressed. Back at Wing King Mansion, Wen Wenqian pulled Xuanyuan Hanqi to sit and rest, and gently comforted him.

Xuanyuan Hanqi watched his wife comfort him softly, took her hand, and said to her, "You have worked too hard." He knew that his mother was sick these days, and Wen Wenqian went to the hospital every day. People have also reduced a bit.