The Star's of Paris (Minor Edits)

(Story made for the fellow author named 11Link)

(The following is a crossover story between Undertale, and Miraculous Ladybug)

Paris had recently gained the attention of much of Europe, in the following years after Monsterkind's return since 20XX, Paris and her people were the first to meet the Monster who left the small mountain range of the Ebbots. Paris and the rest of the world were shocked and fearful of the sudden return of monsters, but this tension was quickly flushed out as the child, known as Frisk, was finally able to meet with Mayor Bourgeois of Paris.

Soon the people of Paris welcomed Monsterkind into their streets and homes. And thankfully, it was an easy transition, with new homes built both in and around Paris, new jobs opened up along current ones being filled.

The City of Love had grown and was all for how well Paris and her people greeted and welcomed Monsters to the modern, surface world.

One Monster who benefitted from this era of peace and cooperation between races the most was a certain robotic star named Mettaton.

Mettaton was unique and took Paris by storm!

He was beloved, popular with both the ladies and men and his songs could be heard through much of Paris, along with those by the rockstar and singer, Jagged Stone. The two of which, decided to work alongside one another during certain shows and/or performances during certain times of the year or special events.

Mettaton felt his pride sore, but this seemingly peaceful day following yet another successful show in the appropriately named MTT Studio was interrupted when during his walk home, an Akuma flew overhead and made its way towards a certain orange cat.

~(At MTT Residence)~

Mettaton sat quietly upon his couch, a glass of French wine in hand and the TV remote in the other. His eyes were glued to the TV as a romantic comedy played on the screen, it was his day off which allowed him to enjoy his time at home. And he was certainly in a good mood today, as he had been offered to model alongside the child of Gabriel Agreste named Adrien.

He got the chance to meet the young fashion celebrity, and had to admit; Adrien had style and class~
Two things Mettaton could respect.

Just as Mettaton was about to focus on his show, however, a warning appeared on the screen which alerted that a Villain had appeared.

Mettaton's eyes widened and he quickly stood up and stared at the screen for a moment, then turned quickly on his heel and ran into his bedroom. Slamming the door open, his eyes focused on the small black cat who had been eating sticking cheese on the windowsill.

"Plagg, claws out~!"

~(Meanwhile)~

Walking through the park with your friends Adrien and Marinette was a nice pastime of yours, it is spent with two of your best friends in all of Paris! You got the chance to meet with both Adrien and Marinette once you first arrived in Paris, you met them in the new school you just started attending too. They were great and helped teach you the "ropes" so to speak. They also helped you with learning French, since you hardly spoke it well before coming to live here.

Today you decided to spend your free time from school along with your best friends, and you three decided to go for a walk in the park following school. As you walked alongside them, chatting away idly with Marinette being the one to engage with Adrien (which was a surprisingly amazing achievement considering who she was talking to and how she normally was) you three were interrupted when the sounds of screams could be heard nearby.

All three of you jumped once the sudden cries from a woman were heard nearby, and you three rushed around the corner. Their you three saw monsters and humans alike running away from a cat dressed in what appeared to be a villain version of a server's uniform; including a pair of white gloves, gold pins that held them in place, a black jacket, and a white dress shirt with black pants and dress shoes. He at first appeared as a normal server from some fancy restaurant, but he held a dark aura around him. His fur color was now redder, with the fur itself being spiked up. His teeth were more like fangs, appearing sharp as swords. His claws were much the same, appearing long and black, yet still capable of much damage.