The Ones we Love

Hope you Enjoy~

Warnings that will follow:

Mentions of abuse, Original Character(s), comfort, parental/abuse, dark story, but Happy/Hopeful Ending

Human Mettaton x Reader

(Story)

Awaiting for his response, you continued to lean back against the handrails, ones which lead up to the very front of Ebbot High School. Still waiting for his call, you heard the bell ring and gave out a disappointed sigh, before making your way up the steps. You had hoped Mettaton would have called by now, but sadly not- "(Name)!" A smile instantly came to your face, as you instantly spun around and embraced the tall raven as he ran up to hug you. Laughing along with him with you stumbling back at the shere impact, you slowed yourselves down, and just held one another. Mettaton was back to wearing his pink sweater, one with a cute heart on the stomach, two piercings which had mini hearts in them, and black pants, one which appeared almost like yogo ones. Taking a step back, Mettaton leaned in and gave you a peck on the lips which you happily gave in return, before you two began to walk hand in hand, to your home room for the day.

***

As everyone walked, ran or biked out of the school's facinaty, you and Mettaton stepped out from the school's front entrance, and paused to take a seat on one of the couple benches right in front of the school. As you both sat side by side, you waved off as you watched your friends leave, soon leading to the school yard in silence. Alone, you two sat close together, cuddling with your head laying against his shoulder. As cars drove past, and most of the school staff made their way out, you both listened to the music you had on your phone for fun. It was rare you'd two get the chance like this, being able to enjoy the peace and quiet being together without Metta's father getting in the way. You understood why, being protective of his only son, but it did mean Metta didn't spend too much time outside the house. It confused you as to why, but you had gotten some rather... erie vibes from his dad. Something about him just, through you off... Maybe it just was your own thoughts, and overthinking it, but you had an odd feeling about him.

Not getting any answers though, you just shrugged it off for now as you heard a familiar car horn blare, and felt Mettaton tense up. This is what made you think like this in the first place, and as Mettaton denied it, he always seemed so tense and even afraid when he heard his dad come by. Glancing up at the street, you saw a truck, one that appeared to have a small dent on the side, dirt spots around, and an old tire in the back, sitting across from you two. Looking into the driver's seat, you saw Metta's dad sitting there. He appeared to be dressed plainly, typical dress shirt, messy black locks, though it did seem he at least made an effort to look clean. Looking to Mettaton, you saw the look on his face and how he actually seemed pale, sick even in his expression and color. Without moving much, he remained glued to your side, his grip on your arm tightening up as you watched the fabric being pulled. Sighing, you reached a hand and placed it over his own, causing him to look up at you. Giving him a kiss, he froze briefly before a smile came back to his face. A moment later, you watched as he got in his father's truck and waved back as he drove off, and left your sight. This didn't end the worry though, in fact it only made it worse as now you couldn't see what was going on. Trusting your gut instinct, you quickly got your phone out, texting your (Mom/Dad) and telling them you'd take a while longer to get home, and that you'd be visiting friends. Trusting you, then said it was fine. With that done, you hopped onto your bike, unchaining it from the walking bar, and pulled it away from where it had been staying. Hopping on and kicking the stand up, off you went, following after your BF and the truck.