Game show antics

You sat back against the velvet couch, watching quietly as your Bf of two years continued to prepare himself for his show. Not that he could do much at the moment in this form except for putting on clothes and cleaning his screen, that was about it.

Looking t himself in the mirror, he reached both of his gloved hands to his 'chest' and fixed his bowtie in place, making sure it was even and looked good on him. With that finally done, he reached out and [icked up his microphone and turned away from the mirror, looking at you.

His screen bright and a red question mark appeared as he spread his arms out. Mettaton spoke his normal, mostly robotic voice. "How do I look, honey? Glamours~?" Hearing this you let out a small giggle and nodded your head. "Yup, always." His screen change to a red heart and he rolled over to you. Once close he embraced you with both arms and brought you close.

You did the same and hugged him back with a large smile on your face. You planted a soft kiss upon his screen and you heard go: 'Oooohhh~' which caused you to laugh with him. Mettaton then pulled away and reached for the door to leave but not before turning to you to say one last thing. "Wish me luck darling, and love you~" "Love you too! I'll be watching you!" He waved and finally left, closing the door as he rolled away.

You laid back and pushed a pillow behind your back. Finally getting comfy you turned around and faced the large, flat-screen TV that was inside the room. As you turned on the TV you saw Mettaton roll across the stage and get behind the desktop, dressed with only his bowtie as he came to a halt behind the desk.

He waved at the TV and began as his theme began playing. "Hello, beauties and gentle beauties~! Welcome to MTT Live~!" He said this as the audience clapped and applauded as he clapped himself.

After he began explaining to the current game show that would be happening. He would be asking a few contestants along with the viewers at home to answer several questions and earn prizes. As he finished the desk sank into the ground through a trap door and he rolled to the side of the stage as a large flat screen appeared to the other side of him.

Then several podiums rose in between Mettaton and the flat-screen TV and the few contestants came on screen, all going to their separate spots behind the podiums.

Mettaotn began once again. "Welcome our guest viewers~! Give a round of applause~!" Once more hands clapped as everyone cheered for them.

Mettaotn finally pulled out a card from behind his back and read it out, each contestant then took a moment to answer along with the viewers as a timer appeared on the corner of the TV and a theme for the timer began to play. You giggled to yourself and pulled out your phone and placing the code that allowed you to enter the contest, you placed your player name in and joined in.

You then took a moment before placing your answer in. Finally, the timer went off and Mettaton turned to the screen. "Alright, beauties~! Timer has gone off, now let's see our contestants answers~!"

He faced the flat screen on the stage and all answers appeared along with all the wrong answers appearing. The number of people who picked them appeared underneath each answer and Mettaton applauded. "Oh sorry, dalrings~! It seems some of you got this one worng~ Not to worry! You still have a chance to win~!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The game went on and you got each question correct, leaving you the highest up on the rating board. Finally, the last question came up and you just chuckled to yourself as you saw what it was.

Mettaton: "Not to the final question~! Would you smooch a robot~?"
Answers:

A: Heck Yes!

B: Heck Yes!

C: Heck Yes!

D: Heck Yes!

You selected all four and finally Mettaton and the audience cheered as the winner was announced, your answer appearing on the screen. "Congratulations Darlings!!! We have a winner-" He instantly stopped and looked at your player name while the audience and contestants applaud you and your victory.

Finally, Mettaton turned around, crossing his arms and staying quiet as he looked at the cameras, you already knowing he was looking through the TV screen at you. Seeing this it caused you to start laughing as Mettaotn just stood there on stage looking disappointed.
Finally rounding up the show he made his way off the stage as everything started being cleared up and came back into his room where you were still in and waiting for him.

Mettaton came in and looked at you as you snickered and struggled not to laugh. Mettaton: "So what do you have to say, darling?"  You took a moment to think about your response and finally your mind came up with something. "Yea, it was a great show!"

Mettaotn stared at you quietly for a minute or so before he hugged you and started tickling you on the couch as his screen changed to a heart again. Mettaton: "Punishment time~!" He said as you were laughing like crazy while he tickled you. You're eyes forming tears as you struggled to get free.