🍰💍 𝒜 𝑀𝑜𝓃𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒲𝑒𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔💍🍰

🐉 𝐵𝓎 𝑜𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒶 𝓁-𝒷𝑒𝒶𝓈𝓉 🐉

Wedding bells rang and rang above the doorway, jiggling as the wind blew through them. Multiple servants and butlers wondered about, some cleaning the floors and windows, while others made the finishing touches at the dinner tables. Plates and dishes were placed around the tables, forks, knives and spoons right after. Among them was a monster, one made purely of fire and flames who wondered about with a clipboard in hand. Looking around each room, and quickly signing something down, he eventually arrived in the front lobby where the reception would begin. Giving a firm nod to no one specifically, he reached a hand up and took hold of the small mic attached to the headset around his head. Pushing a small button-down, the red light came up and he spoke into it.

"..... ...... ...... (everything looks ready, Alphys)."

"G-Good! You and y-your staff can have y-your break!"

As Grillby and Staff wandered away to the breakroom, Alphys and Undyne made their way around and checked to see everything was in place. And once again, it was. 'Grillby did great as always.' Alphys said silently, letting her finger run over the diamond ring on her other hand, a feeling of nostalgia hitting her at that moment. Just as she was about to continue, a firm hand was placed upon her shoulder.

"Come on Al, we're ready! The two love birds are on their way over!"

With that the odd couple walked out towards the front lobby and entrance, meeting up with the rest of the staff and waited as the first pair of guests arrived.

(Hour or so Later)

Toriel gently leads the brush through the raven's locks, each being slow and careful to keep them strengthed out and in order. She hummed a small tune, nodding her head and tapping her foot to a light beat. Meanwhile, the small child stood in front of the star, helping by holding a make-up above their head. Meanwhile, Katty and Bratty were at work, each helping the other by adding makeup along with keeping the star's dress cleaned and pressed.

Finally, all three women and children took a step back to admire their handy work, giving the star a whole look over as they grinned. Bratty was the first to speak up. "OMG!!! You look GORGEOUS!!!" Catty: "Totally! HE LOOKS GREAT IN THAT DRESS!!!" "Now now, children, let's let the bride be seen for himself." With that Toril placed her soft paws on Mettaton'shoulders, and gently turned him towards the mirror in front of them. Mettaton stared on in silence, soon causing the others to worry for a moment when they were all suddenly yanked forward and brought into a tight hug by coiled arms. "THANK YOU DARLINGS!!!! I LOOK PERFECT!!!!" The three girls laughed before embarrassing their friend back, then separated to admire the star's appearance for themselves.

Just then, a faint knock was heard on the door and a tall goat poked his head into the room. "Ladies and gentlemen, it's almost time!" He said cheerfully before leaving the room. Toriel turned to everyone and clapped her hands together. "Well then ladies, let's go! Mettaton, Mad Dummy will be here soon to lead you down the aisle, alright?" Mettaton gave a no while the others left and soon arrived at the reception and got in place.

(Meanwhile)

The water splashed as your hand wobbled away, clearly showing the fear that was in you now. Gulping nervously, you were tapping your foot nervously as the skeleton bros tried desperately to help convince you to go. Papyrus spoke first. "C-Cmon human! You can manage this! Believe in yourself!!!" He declared, then Sans continued. "yeah kiddo. all you need to do is focus on metta and you'll get through this. " You nodded, but still feel the fear in you as Asgore came and gave you three the hint it was about to begin.

A short while later, you stood just at the entryway of the ceremony and waited. Everyone else watching silently as the music band waited. Finally, the doors opened gracefully as royal guards number 1 and 2 stood at attention as Mad Dummy and Mettaton stood there, arm and arm wrapped around the other. To you, Mettaton looked breathtaking as that dressed hugged his body perfectly. His make-up was done just right, and his hair was- You quickly shook your head and watched as the two approached as pictures began being taken by humans and monsters alike. Eventually reaching you two, Mettaton untangled his arms from Mad Dummy's and reached his other arm for you, holding the bouquet of flowers in his other hand.

Once Mettaton reached you he wrapped one of his arms around yours and you two began the walk. You were followed by Asgore along with Toriel, Frisk, Chara, Napstablook and Mad Dummy. You eight walked down the red and white carpet, eventually arriving before the altar where your close family and friends separated and went to either side of you two and stood attention. Meanwhile, a human and monster approached the altar, one with a book while the other held the rings within a small brown box. The Monster opened the book up, while the human revealed the rings which both were a mix of silver and gold, with a diamond the shape of your two souls on it.

The monster began speaking out the old scripture, as the human began. "Dearly beloveds, we have gathered here today... on this lovely evening, to witness the creation of a union between (Human/Monster) (Y/N) (Last Name), and Mettaton Happstablook."

"May this ceremony begin."

With that, the monster began once more. As you two turned to face one another, your souls separated from one another and approached. Once close, they circled slowly around once another then a small piece of either separated and flew into the other. Once this was done, both souls changed to a light shade of (Color/Soul) and both returned to your bodies. Once done, you two opened your eyes again and looked at one another with smiles on your face.

"Now done, Mr/Mrs. (Last Name), you may kiss the bride." With that, you to embarrassed and kissed, while the whole room was filled with applauds and cheers as people, including Toriel, cried. This moment was just too full of joy to not shed at least a few tears.

Following that, you two were soon on the dance floor, hand on hand, and hand on hip as you danced alone to the gentle sway of the music playing. Everyone else watched on, with smiles and grins as the danced continued, but you two didn't even care to notice the stare, two focused in the other's eyes. Moments later, several couples took to the dance floor and circled each other, while you two enjoyed your time at the table, drinking the wine available (or whatever drink of your choice).

Finally, to end off the evening, everyone watched as you two approached the limo waiting for you both to get in. Just as you two stepped off and out of the lobby, Mettaton swept you off your feet and held you like a bride himself, before he walked towards the limo with smiles and cheer behind him. Finally reaching it, he let you inside first and was followed by the star himself. As you two waved goodbye, you could see Napstablook, both crying and smiling nonstop, meanwhile, Mad Dummy was struggling not to cry at all, and failing...

Toriel had tushes in hand, while Asgore held her while rubbing her back comfortable as he watched you two leave. Next thing that happened? You two were on your way to your new home, and new life.