Horrors of Omega

Omega Flowey has Won, but hope remains.

The Underground laid in ruin, Snowdin melted away, Waterfall a humid mess of plants and stained waters, Hotland a puriless hellscape. The Lab was abandoned, its walls rusting away over time. The Capital was left ruined, its buildings having either been toppled or collapsed. Above all else, Judgement hall was a wreck. Bones, spears and scorch marks left throughout while the pillars grumbled away. Cracks were everywhere, the windows shattered and glass scattered all over the floor. Among the rubble, a blue jacket stained with red and covered with dust laid beside a set of 'armor,' which was really a costume. A torn piece of robe rested near one end of the hall, beside it a crown and what remained of golden plates of armor.

Past that and within the former King's throne room, the chair which sat the king laid ripped from its spot, and now destroyed in one corner. Flowers all over were either dead or dying, most ripped from the ground. Among the torn plant life, a simple pair of sweaters rested. One, Yellow and Green, a purple and a blue. Both were ripped and torn, a knife stained with blood close by. Beyond the room, and where the barrier stood preventing the monster world from meeting the surface, a monstrosity stood alone and tall. A beast looking like a mess of limbs, plants, tvs, a snout and massive eyes, was now alone. Having won, the Omega Flowey finally wielded enough power to shatter his way through the barrier, first with one powerful attack. Then another.

The Barrier shattered after just three hits, its fragments raining down all over like confetti. A light at the end of the tunnel greeted the massive plant monstrosity, causing it to grin evilly and let out a low pitch, horrific laugh. Onwards it moved, its limbs like tentacles which allowed it to climb forward.

Hours Earlier

"We have to go!!!" Panic was what erupted at that time, monsters all over fleeing to find shelter, while Sans and Papyrus ran alongside Frisk to the Capital. Nearby, Flowey moved quickly, with one monster after another falling victim to the beast. Finally reaching the judgment hall, Sans stopped in his tracks while his brother ran for a few more feet before stopping. "Sans?" "Go... I'll hold it off." Sans spoke, more serious than ever before, as he got in a battle stance. Papyrus visibly looked shocked. "You can't be serious-" "GO! Protect Frisk! Escape the Underground! They will know what to do." Time stood still, as Frisk watched as their friend looked ready to fight one last time, they began to tear up. Papyrus, devastated, then turned towards the human and the two went quiet. Sans stood alone, waiting. Minutes to an hour, till finally Flowey appeared. The creature, once nothing more than a simple yellow flower, now a hulking beast with multiple limbs, three eyes, and sharp fangs, chuckled darkly at Sans. At that moment, Sans knew it was over. He wouldn't live to see another sun rise. Causally, with one last effort, he turned to look outside. "Birds are singing... the sun is shining... On days like these... I'm happy... that my brother is still alive." Flowey paid little attention to this, instead getting ready to cut the Skeleton down where he stood when a new voice broke the silence. "AND Together, we shall triumph!" Sans quickly followed Flowey's gaze, shocked to see Papyrus standing there at the ready. His eyes, though holding fear, also held determination as he held a bone in one hand. "Paps! What are you doing!?" Papyrus walked up until he was besides Sans, before smiling sadly down at him. "Following in my 'big' brothers footsteps, and doing what is right." Sans and Papyrus, with all emotion, fell into one last love filled embrace. "Love you paps..." Sans said, a tear rolling down his cheek bone. "I love you too, Sans." Papyrus said as a tear fell from him too. Standing to attention, the brothers got in fighting stances, orange and blue dancing at the palms of their hands. "Together." Thus it began.

A final climactic battle later, Sans held his brother Papyrus close, the two beginning to melt side by side as dust began to fall away from either. "S-Sans... We-" Sans smiled, embracing Papyrus, laughing it off. "It's fine, Paps. We did great... We gave our friends time. It won't be long. I know we will win. It may not be tomorrow. It may not be this year.... But we'll be back, and then... We can go to Grillby's and celebrate." Grinning one last time, Sans closed his sockets as he finally dissolved, followed by Papyrus. Their souls appeared, side by side they floated, before shattering in two. Flowey watched on, a smile of malice and joy on his 'face' before he moved on to deal with the last ones standing in his way over victory. Thankfully, he didn't have to wait long.