Tragedy . . . 3 "The Star Reborn~"

A week had passed after your first meeting, from what you had gathered form the sad bot, he had once been a star and had fallen in love. Sadly, his love had been taken away by a human and it honestly broke your heart hearing that and then how badly it affected him. Now though, he was doing alright. He may have lost his stardom but he still had his friends and he was forever grateful for it. And it seemed now that you had become one of them, and to this end, you decided to be one for him. He clearly had been through a huge loss and needed support from not only you but everyone around him.

He had often tho come to you for someone to talk with about his feelings, concerns and . . . nightmares. Nightmares about what happened with him and his love, it still haunted him and he still struggled to move on really.

You tried your best to comfort him, but there was only so much you could do honestly.
Right now, you were serving Mettaton another plate of spaghetti, a common choice for him to have when he was here. After handing him the dish, he began to eat, taking his time while you served other customers. After a while, you came back and noticed he was done and actually waiting to speak with you.

Mettaton: "Hello darling~ Sorry to interrupt you during your work but . . . Can we go somewhere to hang out? " He seemed rather nervous when he asked and was twiddling his thumbs together while looking away and down the bar counter.

You saw this and could only chuckle and nod your head, his shyness honestly being adorable to you. (You): "Sure! I'd love to come over!" He lit up at this and hugged you, to this end you happily hugged back and he soon got up and left, saying he would call you when he was back to pick you up. After work, you help Grillby close up and came out of Grillby's and made your way into his car. Finally you two drove through town and eventually arrived at his current residence. It seemed to be a little more than a normal house, one floor with 6 rooms. One bedroom, kitchen, dining room, etc.

Once Metta's car came t a halt in front of his house, you and Mettaton stepped out of the car and walked up to his home, Metta coming to a halt to get his keys and opening the door. After the doors opened he walked inside but not before letting you in first. You two made your way over to his living room where you took a seat on his couch while he went into the kitchen and saw the light come on. Mettaton: "Want anything, darling?" He called out as you glanced around the living room. (You): "Just some water, that's all." You saw the pictures he had all over the room, many seemed to have him and papyrus in them together and they seemed so happy. Some of them when they traveled, others for when they were at home. They honestly looked perfect together. Mettaton: "Alright darling, just give me a moment~!"

After a moment you waited, Mettaton came out with two cups, one a simple glass of water with ice while another was a coffee mug that seemed to have a warm drink in it. Metta sat down next to you and handed you your drink while he set his own down on the small table beside the couch. For a moment, you two were silent before he spoke up and turned to you. Mettaton: "Sorry for being so quiet . . . It's just been . . . a while since I had someone over . . ." (You): "You're fine, after . . . what happened, I'd understand. You wanna talk about anything or watch something on TV?" Mettaton nodded. Mettaton: "Yea darling, I'm sure it would help . . ." He reached for the remote and picked it up. Turning on the TV, he switched the channel and looked through the shows until finding a movie.

As you two watched you glanced in the direction of the dining room table and notice a plate of spaghetti on it, along with a glass container that covered it. Raising a brow to this, you turned to Metta and gesture to the plate on the table. (You): "Hey Metta? What's with it that plate of spaghetti on the table over there?" Mettaton blinked looking at you but once he turned and saw what you were pointing at, he sighed and got quiet. Turning down the volume of the TV, he looked back at you with sad eyes and quietly spoke, just loud enough for you to hear.
Mettaton: "That was my and Papyrus's first plate of spaghetti we ever ate together, it's what he wanted for me to do. He even wanted me to cover it with his dust . . ." You saw a tear roll down his cheek and to this end you sat up and brought him into a tight hug. (You): "Aww, Metta? I'm sorry for asking . . ." Mettaton chocked on his words for a moment then spoke again and hugged (You) back. Mettaotn: "It's fine darling, it would have come up anyway." (You): "I know but still . . . It must hurt badly . . ." Mettaton: "yea . . ." He looks at the floor while you two still stayed there, hugging one another.

After a while, you were back to watching movies and films together, espacially his favorite ones and even a few he had made during his tiem as a star. During this, you decided to help Metta more since he clearly needed a friend to be by his side more.

As you two got ready to leave, he hugged you once more and smiled once again. Mettaton: "Thank you for coming over darling. It . . . really means a lot."
(You): "Yea, don't mention it . . . You just need a friend to be there for you." Mettaton simply hummed and eventually took you back to your current home.

The following days were spent hanging out with Mettaton and his friends of Undyne, Alphys, and Sans. Eventually you would meet withe Frisk, Toriel and Asgore and became apart of their "family". All of you slowly helping Mettaton deal with his loss, whiel during this you and Mettaton grew closer and it seemed to Mettaton that not only did you manage to heal his heart . . .

But got his heart to beat, with Mettaton eventually asking you out on a date. To this, you agreed and you two would begin with the star now reborn.