What I learn from you~

"And (Name)? May you please stay here for a moment?" You stopped and turned your gaze up to your professor, Toriel as she gave you a warm smile before turning to her students and waved and said goodbye to the rest of your class as they left. Finally, everyone except you and Toriel was left and you placed your bookbag back down on your desk chair and walked up to the front of your classroom. Once there you looked at Toriel with a raised eyebrow and spoke.

"What is it that you need, professor Toriel?" She smiled at you, her eyes focused directly on you from behind her round glasses. "Yes, (name), it's about a student in this same class as you who needs help, tho they come here on a separate period than you. Will it be alright if you could tutor them?" You blinked then spoke up. "Who are they?" 

She moved back on her chair, reached for a pulled open a shelf and reached into it for a file and pulled it out, and opened it once it was on the desk. "His name is Mettaton and he's a grade below you. he seems to be struggling with his math class." She rubbed her chin as she glassed down upon the files showing some of Mettaton's grades. You stood there for a moment silent, thinking it over before shrugging and nodding your head. Sure, id on;t see why not? Is he difficult to teach or anything?"

Toriel smiled and adjusted her glasses before shaking her head. "No, he's a very charming and kind young man, a true gentleman. He only has some trouble understanding the math but is otherwise alright." "Alright then, can I start?" Toriel reached for a brought a new file out and placed it down in front of you on her desk, then placed some worksheets down on top of it. "If at the end of the day is fine, you can start today. His first assignments shouldn't be too tricky, alright?"

With this, you said "yeah" and soon got ready to go to your next class, grabbing your book bag and slinging it over your shoulder, you waved to Toriel as you left, already planning on how you were going to help tutor this kid you would meet today.

~~~

A while later you arrived at the Library and looked around for your student you'd be helping. While you were looking you spotted a couple of schoolgirls, including a kitten and crocodile gossiping and fawning over someone. Your ears picked up on what they were saying between one another, such as, 'He is so CUTE!' 'I no, right? LIKE, his gorgeous!'. This went on as you looked around for who they were speaking of only for your eyes to quickly fall on the person themselves almost instantly.

A schoolboy, dressed in his finest in what looked like the school's uniform along with his own pair of boots which were a hot pink along with a pocket watch that was currently resting inside his front pocket. He also wore the standard white t-shirt of the school which all appeared to be well kept and in order. He also had dark raven hair and a light gray face with his cheek just below his eye being a darker shade. His eye that you could see appeared normal say for the pinkish pupil that rested there. He also wore a pink bowtie and had on white gloves.

Overall, he was dressed to impress and he sure did impress you. He was sitting alone by a table in between two rows of bookshelf, in his hands a book which he was currently reading. Walking over you came with a kind smile on your face and stopped beside the table. He noticed you almost instantly and turned to you and gave a warm smile as he placed his book down but still held it.

Mettaton: "Oh hello darling, are you, my tutor?" He said with his own kind, yet confident smile, a small glint in his eye. You gave a firm nod and took a seat across from him while placing your bag down beside your chair. "Yes, Toriel told me you needed help with math." He sighed and shook his head as he closed his book and moved it aside. Mettaton: "Yes darling, I don't know why I have such trouble with math. It's just numbers really, yet I still seem to struggle." You pulled out a few papers and then a textbook which gave the details of the 'How to' to solving certain math problems.

"Not to worry, I can give you a hand and help you manage." Mettaton's smile grew and he sat up straight and brought his hands together in front of him, letting his hands and arms rest on top of the table. Mettaton: "Good, thank you, darling. You're too kind~" You opened the textbook and look through it after placing down some other papers down on the table. "Okay, can you pull out your work and we take a look at where your at now?" he nodded and reached into his bookbag, it being pink and covered with glitter. He places down his folder and opened it up revealing his work.

Mettaton: "here it is darling, wanna take a look?" "Mhm," You picked them up and took a look through them, seeing his work and what he got right and what he got wrong. Eventually, you began to explain what he got wrong and you two spent an hour or so going over the work and talking about what he had to do right and how to improve.

Eventually, you two finished and were packing up so you could both leave for the day. As you put off your backpack you felt a tap on your shoulder and turned to meet the gaze of Mettaotn himself. He had on a smile and pulled out his phone. Mettaton: "Pardon me darling but... may I have your number? I would like to work with you again if you don't mind?" "Sure!" You said and pulled your own phone out and exchanged numbers before you both went on your separate ways and left.

You were happy to leave, but also a little sad as you started talking to Metta and wanted to get to know him better after you two started talking for a while into your session. You couldn't wait to meet up again.