💔𝒲h𝒶𝓉 𝓌𝑒 𝒹𝑜 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉h𝑒 𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓈 𝓌𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒💔 (Part 2)

🐉𝐵𝓎 𝑜𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒶 𝓁−𝒷𝑒𝒶𝓈𝓉🐉

Warning: Following may include "Heartbreak," "Character/Reader Breakup," "Potential for fallow language," "Mentions of race abuse" and more.

Now resting against the gray, and brick wall of your cell, you patiently waited for something to happen. It had been a week since you had been sentenced to life in prison, and you were growing tired of it. Heck, you may have even been starting to feel madness take over. Struggling up to your feet, with the sounds of your bones cracking from the lack of proper food to eat, you got up and wandered over to your cell door. Said door was a wooden wall, and the door with its window is a set of three bars. Along with that, a small hatch just at the bottom for food to slide under.

Said food was little more than a sloppy, wet mess of whatever. 'Only fitting for a prison-like this I guess.' You thought silently to yourself. Sighing silently, you reached a hand down into one of the pockets of your new "clothes", which were little more than rags, and pulled out a picture. A Picture of you... and the one you loved.

'Sigh, I hope you're doing okay' You thought, feeling a tear well up in your eye before it slowly trailed down your cheek. A moment later, you heard one of the guards approach before hearing the small lid at the bottom of the door slide open and your daily meal brought in. As you quickly hid the picture, you turned and saw the bowl there. "Great." You said to yourself, before reaching down for the bowl and picked it up. It smelled like... rotting eggs? Ew. Time passed the same, with the occasional letting out to just walk, but that was rare.

(TimeSkip) A Year, and Several Months later.

A prison guard stood at attention, waiting for his prison warden to arrive. Just before the poor man could let his head fall, and allow himself to fell to his want to sleep he heard a gruff voice clear its throat. Jumping up and nearly dropping his sword, his eyes quickly turned and spotted the warden as he approached, his hands crossed behind his back and a scowl on his face. "Si-Sir! You're here early?" "That I am. How's the scum doing?"
"F-Fine? He/She hasn't d-done anything, really. T-They have been mostly quiet. I think being in here so long is getting to them."

The Warden visibly grinned in delight, then turned and peaked in through the small peephole that was just under the cell doors window. Peeking in, his smile only grew to a humorous one. The guard looked both confused and worried about what his captain was seeing. A moment later, the captain had pulled out his keys and unlocked the cell door. Stepping inside, he grinned as the poor guardsmen peered inside just behind him. They, laying on the floor and seemingly having lost their own mind. You were rolling around, grabbing at your hair and hands and groaning. Eyes wide, and appeared crazy.

The Warden visible grinned wider, then gave a firm nod before turning to the guard, who quickly stood at attention. The warden was giving a pervy as well as creepy smile now. "Seems they already broke... Heh, nice. Maybe the boys wouldn't mind having some 'fun' later on, huh?" He said before giving a sickening laugh as he walked out, the guard looking both super uncomfortable and very disgusted, but said nothing. He only gave you a look of pity before shaking his head and turning away. 'I doubt anyone deserves to suffer like this. Especially for loving someone as unique as 'him.' He said, talking about you and Metta. Just after the room's light dimmed, with the loud clank of the door, you stopped. Waiting quietly, you then sat and got up, standing tall. You stretched out your back, feeling satisfied at the sounds of your bones popping out before everything felt ready. You looked up towards the bars of the cell just above you, then without another word through off your blanket and took a stronghold of them. The Cold metal didn't stop you as you begin lifting your body up, before lowering yourself down. You did it again, then again. Each time, your muscles moved in a smooth rhythm. Sweat began falling down your body and muscles, soon making them glisten in the little light that came in. You kept your breathing low, focused on your workout.
'Soon.' You said to yourself. 'Soon, I'll get out.'