Time of the Month? Or More?

Idea by 11Link, thank you again!

(Idea was based on the reality of manstruel cycles that occur in women, supposedly in men, and trans and non-binary alike. Sorry if it doesn't get the idea across as I left it ambiguous for all to read, which is why their are at least two addinitional endings that apply to the trans and non-binary alike._

Despite everything they had seen, or been through, Monsters still didn't know everything about humans and how they work. Humans were fairly unique compared to monsters, having a stronger soul along with more firm physical form compared to monsters, but also a lack of magic. They were and have always been just as interesting as monsters were for humans. From ways of food and consumption, medicine and science, entertainment and ideas, among plenty others. And these were just among the many, though there was more than what meets the eye, and for one Robot of the Underground, it helped make life that bit more interesting. Though on the rare occasions the fascination with humans came with some 'minor' bumps on the road, ones that the star could relate to in some way he soon found.

One day, the star found himself at home for the day as he had chosen to put a hold on all film projects and works for a change, and stead choose to stay home with his love, (You). At the moment though, it seemed you weren't yourself. It was odd, as awaking that morning he had expected the same old you. Yet somehow he felt as if something was different. It started off with minor things, hardly noteworthy in fact. You would often seem to get annoyed a little more often, at times from things that you wouldn't but then again, it was minor. The occasional slip of the hand, dropping something due to butter-fingers and many other normal things. But everytime it seemed to get worse. Nothing serious, he noticed, but you more often let out an annoyed grown and silent scoff. It seemed things were getting to you almost. Scratch that, they were.

Not only were you being more irritable, but also you began to complain of pain. Cramps specifically. Though at first not often, they seemed to happen more and more from time to time each day. Now on the very fourth day they were commonplace! Now Mettaton was worried. Was this common amongst humans? To suddenly have this period of pain or cramps? Not wanting to take chances, the star insisted you remain home for now. You were of course, very annoyed, and went as far to say in a sharp voice; "I DON'T need to stay home Metta! I can't go just gine!" Before stomping off and shutting a door behind you rather aggressively. Well he wouldn't deny feeling slightly hurt, but he couldn't exactly blame you if you were in pain. Soo without a moment to spare, he was off and went on his way to figure out how best to help you. A while had passed and evening descended, which meant the star only had the light of his pc screen to see around him as he began his 'research'. "Hmm, this might be trickier than I thought..." The star mumbled to himself, his eyes continuing to slowly glide over each passage as he read. As he was able to finish one however, he heard a thud followed by a sudden yell. Standing to his feet quickly,he rushed to your shared bedroom only to see you laying in bed just looking so overwhelmed and upset. You also gritted your teeth while clenching your hand. Not sure what you say or do, Metta waited for you to acknowledge him when you eventually did. "M-Metta... I'm so sorry for these past days! I-I just-" You suddenly gripped your mid-section, as if you had just been punched in the stomach. Without a moment to waste, you noticed as Mettaton got under the covers with you. Wrapping the blanket around you both, he was careful to move you between his legs, you leaning back and using him as a back rest. Carefully, he held you as if you were made of mere glass until finally stopping to let you get comfy. You tensed and shivered slightly, so without noticing it, Metta purposefully allowed his fans to slow to increase his body heat. As you continue to cramp up however, you feel a hand touch your stomach and slowly begin to rub. Sometimes but without even realizing it, your pain slowly disappeared and you soon felt your body relax. It was tense still in some areas, but slowly and surely you found yourself falling asleep.