The Gangsta of Hotland~

You gripped your hip tightly, the blood soaking into your shirt as slowly grew in width as you trugded forward into Hotland. The city of Hotland, just like the other major cities like the apital, were run by mon boses, each ruled by one singal leader or mob-boss who run them all. Here in hotland, it belonged to several mob boses, and of course, there leader Mettaton Ex. Mettaton was supposedly ruthless and cruel mob boss. Anytime someone failed him, he would punish them harshly for their failure. To others, he was a killer, know to pop some lead into the skull's of any monster foolish enough to go up agianst him with no effort. basically, a guy NOT to mess with. Sadly, you had to cross into his lands in order to escape to the capital where you had orginially came form in the first place. you had been sent by Asgore to collect some of the cash owed back to him but the deal had fallen through and now you had been sent running. Now as you stepped forward into town, you quickly snuck into a nearby Allyway and leaned against one of the walls. Almost collasping fully onto the floor, you sat on your knees and began to check up on your wound. You reached into your shirt pocket and pulled out a wash cloth and un-button your shirt. You broguht the cloth into through your shirt and covered the wood, cringing in pain as you felt the soft fabric and material of the cltoh touch the outside of your wound. You took one deep breath before pushing hard against the wound, causing you to shut your eyes tightly as they watered and you struggled not to cry out in pain.

After a moment, you managed to stop the bleeding and took off your belt you wore on your pants, wrapping it aorund your mid-section, you managed to wrap it around so it held the cloth down over you wound and kept it in place. Not perfect but it would do for now. You tried to fix up your shirt tho it stayed wrinkled and soaked with a mix of blood and sweat. You took a few moments again to just breath and come up with a plan of how you were gonna escape this place. Finally, your reached out for and picked up a crowbar that happened to be nearby and used it as a cane to help yous tand up. After getting settled on your own two feet, you began to walk away and out of the allyway. Glancing around down the street, you saw it wa mostly cleared. Hardly that many monsters were out so you began your walk.

A hour passed as you forced your body to walk down the almost empty side walks. Each step alone felt like a struggle to take until finally, you managed to reach the end of the block. Leaning abck agianst the front entrance of a small pub, you breath heavily and felt dizziness as the blood continued to leave your wound.
"Hey you!"
You jumped and turned to the direaction you heard the voice come from and spotted two monsters standing close by. The two were dresssed nicely in two tux suits and one had a baseball bat, the other a Tomy-gun which was aimed at you. You groaned and elt your eyes fall on the floor in front of you as you took a moment to brace yourself. Finally accepting your fate, you clsoed your eyes and raised your head high.
(You): "Go ahead.... go ahead and shoot me..."
The two monster just looked at one another then glared back at you as the one with the bat walked up to you and tapped you on the head, causing you to glare back at him. (You): "What?" Monster 1: "We're taking you to our boss. You're one em form the capital, boss gave us orders to go after and capture any poor smuck form the capital itself." You felt some fear come to you and you shuddered. The monster then reached for and grabbed your arms, placing his bat down with one hand, he used the same wone to pull some rope out and tie your hands togheter by the wrist while the other Monster came over and took aim at you. Finally, now that you were tied up the two started pulling you along and lead you away.

The deeper you went into the city, the more yous truggled to walk but were pushed and shoved along by the monster holding he tomy-gun. Each time you slipped up they would yell at you to keep walking, other times they grabbed the rope that connected your hands togheter and pulled you along. Finally, you three reached the edge of town where a limo waited, a orange, smoking cat also dressed in a tux that was slightly more wrinkled up and dirty waited on the drinvers seat, looking board. Fianlly seeing you three he pushed a button that opened one of the back doors up and you three outside got inside and took seat, at least the two monsters escorting you did while you, yourself were forced in and roughly took a seat between the two of them.