Frustration- over a coin toss?

Mettaton (Ex) x Reader

Morning, a time where you were forced to awaken from your slumber, forced your body to become alive, then get cleaned and get dressed before grabbing breakfast. This morning was no exception, say for a simple but daring plan from your current love and boyfriend, Mettaton. At this moment, the sleepiness was starting to wane but even then, your mind was still trying to turn the gears much faster before your eyes fell once again. At that moment, Mettaton had already awakened and approached you from behind with a cheeky smile on his face. Clearing his throat, he stood there in a robe and slippers, still in his usual Ex form with a couple of curls in his hair. Pausing to turn around from folding the blanket, you were greeted by his sweet smile as he used his tube arms to reach around you and pluck the blanket up, before folding it nicely in a mere minute and a half. "Thanks hun." "No problem, darling." You were about to turn away and get back to work folding the rest of your clothing, when he stopped you.

"Darling? Just a moment, please." Stopping again, you turned to face him. "I have something to offer you. A bet, if you will~" Now intrigued, you placed your hands on your hips; "Alright, what'cha got toaster boy?" Mettaton's grin only grew. "Simple. A bet." Pulling out a coin from his pocket, he presented it to you. "Heads, I win. Tails, you lose. Winner does whatever the other wants." Not realizing, you fell for the bait. "You're on." Taking a moment to create some tension, Mettaton then flipped it directly up into the air, a mere inch away from the ceiling. "Heads!" It fell and landed perfectly in his open and waiting palm. As he had said, it landed directly on tails. "Shoot-" Mettaton laughed; "No worries dear. Now first, give me a kiss~" Sighing you stepped towards your grinning idiot of a boyfriend, only to grab his hand and twisting it around, then giving his knuckles a peck. "No, a proper one~" Rolling your eyes, you were able to get a stool to better reach Metta, to which he helped by leaning down which gave you the chance to kiss his lips. "Thank you dear~ That's all for now!" He cheerfully left the room, making you shrug before getting back to work.

Then the gears in your head began to spin this time. "Hey, wait a minu-"

(Timeskip)

A rather timid Mettaton was left trapped in a corner, as you glared at him from your spot mere feet away. "But darling! You fell for it-" "You decided to do it in the first place!" "Um, gotta GO!" He took off, slipping by you as you ran after him around the house.