The Secret World of (Y/N)~ Chapter 2

2 Years after your first meeting with the star, you had become close and were now the star's closest friend and companion with him taking you around and showing you the much larger world beyond the four walls that once surrounded you. Not only had he showed you the world beyond what you normally saw, but he also gave you a new place to call home. His home! one he had his best friend, Alphys, help with since she actually made a small er home for you! It was like a hotel, say for not having to pay to stay. Your new home was much more colorful and well made for you compared to your old home. Your old one had your hand made furniture, had little light, and only a small place to contain your food. But now? You had a large, purple, and pink bedroom, with a bathroom, living room, kitchen, dining, and living room! Mettaton made sure to give you all you needed to live comfortably, in return? You gave him another good friend to chat with and be there for when he needed it. Honestly, it all made your life so much easier and a lot more fun for you and you were forever grateful for him. You honestly wondered why you hadn't revealed yourself sooner... then again, you remembered the stories you were told when you still lived with your parents. They had told you stories of how humans and monsters alike had once taken over and destroyed borrow people's homes and villages with little reason or purpose, only for their selfish desire and want to destroy. But from what you learned was that Monsters weren't like that all, they were rather kind and thoughtful. Many were, a few less so but overall they were great people.

Now, however, Mettaton decided to introduce you as one of his best friends and he wished to have the moment filmed live, in front of a live audience with cameras filming at the same time. To this end, he made the effort to make you a fine (Dress/Suit) to wear not to mention you would practically be in an interview where Mettaotn would be asking you the questions the viewers would be sending in. All of this and what happened to you, even how your life just changed in general... it was a surreal for you honestly. As you were getting ready in your room, Mettaton decided to stop by and knocked on your roof of you're small home and you responded back with two knocks, give him the go-ahead. You and Metta agreed on a signal of knocks to let the other know when Metta could or couldn't come in, Two for Yes and one for no. Anyway, om cue the part of the roof over the room you were in he lifted it up and looked in, smiling brightly once he caught sight of you with his own eyes.

Mettaton: "Are you ready darling~?" You smiled back and nodded as you finally finished putting on your (Shoes/boots/etc) and stood up from you're bed. (You): "Yup! I'm ready!" Mettaton smiled at you before he carefully picked you up from your bedroom. He opened the palm of his hand which allowed you to move around so you dusted yourself off then sat back down as you turned to look at him. He smiled at you then leaned his head close to your smaller form and gave you a soft kiss on your forehead before pulling away. You chuckled then gave him a thumbs-up, to this he giggled in return. Suddenly, you and Mettaton heard a beeping sound come from him and he smiled at you as he pulled his phone out with his free hand. Mettaton: "Well darling, I think that's our cue~! Are You ready to be revealed to the world~?" (You): "Heck Yeah! I'm ready!" Mettaton nodded his head, looking proud. Mettaton: "Then let's go~!"

Mettaton started walking out of his home, everything ready as you saw the lights and flashes of the camera's through the windows outside of his home. Mettaton had a smirk on his face as he walked confidently up to his front door and reached for a gripped the handle, he turned it quickly than with much dramatic yet still glamours way only Mettaotn could do, he swung it wide open, exposing you and him to the outside world and to the paparazzi that waited just outside world. The tablets and news stories all had the same name related to you now as the cameras and films took pictures and filmed you: "Today we finally meet the small star Mettaton has hinted to for some time now and learn of The Secret World of (Y/N) from the small Star himself~!"

(Sorry, it's short but I hope you still enjoyed it. And my apologies for taking so long to make stories, there is little excuse say for me just not having the will or mind to make or continue the stories I have.)