Playing the Fool!

You could perform and do many things, and they loved it, he loved it, and you were happy you could make him happy. You've been in the Underground for a month or so and to say your life was different, was a severe underestimate. The Underground was full of light, zeppelins and airships filled the skies above, shining down images, brand items, and performances, (with audio included) daily. All of this glamour and style from one man... ...ghost... ...robot hybrid...

Mettaton. When you first fell in, you were met with a well lit 'Ruins', filled with lights that shined the way throw. The ruins which you learned later on where once old and falling apart, had been given upgrades so the locals could live a 'better' life. The walls were fixed up, plants growing off the ceiling and floors were gone. Old traps and switches were either replaced by non-harmful ones or gone altogether.

By the time you made it to what was known as 'Toriel's House', it had been converted to an Inn, with 3 rooms available, as soon as you entered, an employee would be there waiting for potential guests to enter and be taken care off. You were... surprised, to say the least... It seemed the monsters were ready for guests. After being informed as to why the ruins were like this, you were also told about the new King of the Underground, Mettaton. You even saw a painting made of Mettaton on the wall, wearing a crown and cape, standing with two skeletons, one shorter than another. You then spent 1 night in the inn and the next morning you set off. 

Passing throw the pink doors (They were originally purple) into a winter wonderland, following the path which was now made from concrete or stone in some places, you went throw, small lights fixed to trees lit the way. You soon arrived at snowdin, with a large, flashing sign, spelling it out for you. You were greeted by two tall and intimidating guards, R1 and R 2 you think. Both greeted you and said you would be immediately escorted to the 'judge' of the Underground and part of the secret services, Sans.

Walking throw Snowdin, you finally made it to the end and arrived at the largest house in Snowdin (Aside from the Inn you passed by) and were met with a small skeleton, wearing a suit, tie, and sunglasses, with a pair of black shoes and dark pants. He was interesting, almost always providing a pun, but it seemed he had a lot more on his mind then what was going on currently. He was interested, to say the least. Anyway, your meeting ended with him deciding you were no threat and allowed to meet the King. The Journey leads to a river that was being sailed throw by a man named the Riverman. You hoped aboard with Sans and made your way to Hotland, which also had a sign with glowing lights that displayed Hotland on it.

When you arrived, Sans lead you past the Lab, where he worked, and throw the rest of Hotland and 'Hotland City'. YOu made your way to the capital which had been expanded by the King. More living space for his citizens. As you entered, you looked up and saw Airships, a couple of them shining lights down, large screens on there side playing clips from MTT brand shows and aids. One airship appeared a little larger than the others. It turned out it was the personal Airship of the King himself. So he could gaze upon his city from high up in the sky. 

Anyway, the City was grand, the main colors being purple, red, pink, and black, with a few colors mixed in here and there. The people seemed happy with this, but as you passed by you saw monsters of all shapes and sizes glance at you curiously and quickly look away once you stared back at them. Sans explained that Monsters had 'bad blood' with humans, one even being responsible for the death of the previous King. You felt nervous now...

Anyway, after arriving at the castle, you were taken to the throne room where you met the King himself, who sat upon a lovely throne made out of what seemed like gold, with diamonds adorning the top and well-made cushions. The King greeted you with a 'Hello Darling~'. From there he asked you several questions. Name, Age, talents/skills, etc. He then took a moment to decide before he chooses a role for you to fill. 

"Darling, I have decided~"
You look up at him, kneeling still which was beginning to hurt. 

"YOU WILL BECOME MY VERY OWN JESTER!!!"

You honestly felt very offended... a jester... really? Before you could say a thing, he waved his hand and a guard picks you up and took you away. Oh no...

(TImeSkip)

Mettaton was laughing his robotic but off as you continued to perform your silly little jig, one that you came up with to entertain the robot. In the end, you did a little a bow and stood to full height, panting. He had you danced this for the 3rd time now. Mettaton was clapping, along with Papyrus and Sans, who was looking a little concerned with how bad you were doing and seeing how tired you were getting. 
The jester uniform you were wearing was tight, not too tightly, but still left little space... (especially in the crotch area) and the hat jingled near non-stop, thanks to the little 'jinglers' as you called them, at the corners of the hat. Your shoes were pointed at the front and you also had on make-up, the clown make up. 

Mettaton was clapping, trying to control his fit of laughter with a few oily tears sliding down his face. You bowed again.

"O-oh, that was wonderful Darling!"

"T-thank y-you, your m-majesty..." 

"Of course Darling! You were as funny as always! Now you may take a break." 

You simply nodded, turned away, and left the throne room. As soon as you were out of sight, you collapsed on the floor, legs hurting. Sans appeared right next to you as you sat there.

"You ok kiddo?"

"My legs hurt like hell..."

"Heh, know he was pushing it... I was going to say something."

(Sighing) "Yea, I wish he'ed give me more breaks... jeez."

"I know kid, he can be a royal pain in the butt, I should know."

You just shook your head and got up, dusting yourself off and made your way to your room. It was on the first floor of the castle and was a good distance away from the entrance. Your room wasn't terrible but wasn't anything to brag about either. As you entered, you saw that your room was still a little messy, bed un-made, clothing on the floor, due to you having to get up early for a performance. You sighed and ended up simply throwing yourself upon your bed and allowing your eyes to close for deep sleep. 

An hour or so passed, only for your nap become interrupted by a knock on your door. You stood up and sighed, approaching it, you opened it up and there stood Papyrus. Standing tall and proud. He then began. 

"HUMAN! YOU ARE NEEDED IN THE THRONE ROOM, IMMEDIATELY!!!"

You groaned in announces and simply nodded. Your make-up was smudged now with your clothing messed up, you had to clean yourself up. So, take your time, you went to remove your clothing (Not before telling Papyrus to leave) and showered. After a nice warm bath, you went to put on more form-fitting clothing and left your room.

Your wondering why you're needed by the King?