𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕍𝕚𝕠𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕤𝕥

(The image above I drew, although it's not that great it does get the right idea)

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕍𝕚𝕠𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕤𝕥 (or the Violinist for those who have trouble with this font.)

Mettaton (Ex) x Reader

🐉 𝐁𝐲 𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥-𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 🐉 By oriental-beast

Wondering alone in the room, a candle in one hand, the man silently made his way over to the table in the corner of the living room. The fireplace was off, now only light from the roman candle being the only thing lighting his way. Placing it down on the table, care for it not to fall off. The man turned and wandered over to the bookcase and tall dresser near the fireplace. Once close, he pulled a shelf open and pulled out a case. Said case was in the shape of a violin, indicating its purpose already.

Placing the case softly on the table, the man turned and wandered over to a separate room and entered it. Sounds of objects being moved about were heard until later, the man wondered back out with a music stand. Placing it down beside the table where his Viola rested, he reached into his jacket and pulled out the lyrics and songs that he had kept close to his heart from his jacket's inner pocket.

Placing it on the stand, he reached for the violin and removed said instrument from its wooden prison. Grabbing it by the 'neck', the man turned the instrument around until the chin rest was placed and the violin rested comfortably on his shoulder. Reaching for the bow, he carefully placed it on the music stand before reaching up for the violin's pegs, gently adjusting the strings until he felt they were ready.

Reaching down for the bow again, he carefully placed it on the strings. Slowly moving the bow, and playing the strings with his other hand, music began to fill the room. The Bow moved forward and back, moving up and down the strings of the violin while his gloved hand strung the strings on the neck of the instrument.

The music grew louder as he closed his eyes, allowing his emotions and feelings to take over. His heart was being poured into his music, not the mind or idea, but the heart and feeling.

The Star allowed a small smile while the music continued on, his mind focused purely on the music.

( Meanwhile )

As you wandered back inside, you were quick to take over your now wet overcoat and hat before tossing it aside. Shivering slightly, you walked farther into the mansion and began heading up the stairs when you began faintly hearing something. 'Music?' You questioned before you began making your way down the long corridors towards the room where one of the servants lived in. Reaching just outside the room, you placed your ear on the door and listened carefully as the music continued to play. It was incredible. Even though it was just one instrument, it was enough.

Eventually, without thinking it over, you reached for the door handle and pulled it open. Peering in you could now see the one responsible for playing the music, who stood there with the violin in his hands, with his eyes closed while performing. You were in stunned silence, listening as you observed the musician.

Soon enough, the performance before you came to an end and before you can stop yourself, you began applauding. This sudden applause clearly surprised the man who turned to face you, his only visible eye-widening before a kind smile came to his face and he bowed twice before placing the instrument down and then walked towards you. "Hello, Darling. I guess you were enjoying the show?"

"Yes! It was honestly, amazing. Very few know how to play the violin so well that they can perform alone and with just themselves. I have to ask, what's your name?"

"Mettaton Happstablook~"

"Nice name. Well Mettaton, mind if you can play some for me?"

He nodded and gestured for you to take a seat as he got ready once again, meanwhile you took a seat in one of the only chairs in the room and turned to watch as the raven placed the violin under his chin and shoulder, and prepared to play once more.

That evening, you two stayed together with you listening to the lovely music that the man played~

[To be Continued]