(Metta x Male Reader) Confedence.

Mettaton sat elegantly on his armchair, legs crossed with one over the other. His elbows on each arm of the chair with his hands brought together with he resting his chin, comfortable, on them as he looked towards the interviewer with a kind smile. Right now, your boyfriend was once more in yet another interview, and this time it was about his fashion. Now, of course, you knew Metta wore a lot of clothes in his time outside your shared home. Not only his normal black tight pants and pink boots, but dresses and skirts, tank tops and bras. Even a few pairs of underwear similar to ladies undergarments~

The interviewer however, was asking why Metta did wear such clothing since he was a man, yet like wearing womens clothes? Mettaton was always asked this in special events or interviews and he respounded the same ways. "Oh~? Because I simply look gorgeous/glamorous/ or wonderful in them~!" or "They are simply clothes to me, dear~ And I simply think they woudl look good on me~: Or simply "Because I can~"

Although he was never rude about them, he did get slightly tired of being asked about them so many times. With this in mind, it made you wonder deep down.

Personally, you were like metta, in the way that you two had a desire to try on anything you thought looked great. That you thought may suit your appearance best. But unlike your boyfriend, Mettaton, you couldn't do it. Not even in your shared home with metta as simply, to put it lightly, you were afraid. Afraid to really try on anything you like.

You couldn't come out with a  reason for sure, but you just couldn't bring yourself as to why?

It was with that thought in mind that lead you to reach for the remote and turn off your TV, then falling back and laying lazily against your couch. Letting out one more sigh through your nose, you then pushed yourself up with your hands and got back on your feet. You deciding not to sit around and sulk all day so you left back to your bedroom, that you shared with Metta to take a nap until he got back.

Hours later, he did and you two started getting ready for dinner. Right now you both were in the kitchen, he reaching into one of the covers above the stove for seasoning while you cleaned some plates and cups for your meal, preparing the table. As you finished washing his plate, you slowly placed it back down into the sink, the water sliding down the plate along with some of your hand as you thought back to earlier.

After a moment you heard a voice speak to you, thus causing you to jump and turn to Metta himself as he looked at you with curious eyes. Mettaton: "Darling? I asked if you would like (Drink name) for our dinner?" "H-Hmm? Oh yea, y-yea that's fine..."

Mettaton raised an eyebrow at you before he shrugged and turned away again.

Soon enough you both were at the dinner table, both of you enjoying dinner as you shared some small talk about your sperate time spent today and so on. Finally, you paused from eating your meal, placing your fork down, and looked at the TV which was replaying the interview that you watched earlier that same day.

As you watched, Mettaotn noticed that you were looking away from your food and had stopped eating. He glanced at the direction he saw you looking in and saw that you were staring at the TV and him while he was in his interview. Mettaotn looked back at you.

Mettaton: "Darling? Something on your mind?"

You looked back at Metta, a concern already with a look of worry on his face. With that, you shrugged and picked at your food a little with your fork as you turned back to the TV. "I... I just don't know how you do it, honestly..." "Do what dear?" "Where the clothes you want..." This caused him to looked surprised before he calmed instantly and furrowed his brows. "What do you mean?"

This time you looked back at him permanently. "I mean, you get to wear whatever you like because... because you can. Without fear or hesitation, really." He once more seemed caught off guard before he smiled at you sweetly, got up, and walked to your side of the table. He got down on one knee and wrapped his arms around you as you, in turn, embraced him back. He gently stroked your head which caused you to smile lightly and rest your chin on his shoulder.

This moment went on for a bit until he pulled away and looked you in the eyes. "I wasn't always like that, darling. I too was afraid. Afraid of how people would react to how I look. How I acted and behaved. I had fear in me for a while, heck, even in the Underground. But I soon came to learn new things... it doesn't matter what others truly think of you. Not at all, just... be true to yourself. If you wanna be a star or dress however you want. So be it. It's your body, your heart, your desire to be as glamorous as you want, in any way as you want."

Hearing this caused your heartbeat to quicken and a large, grateful smile crossed your face as you quickly embraced him again and tighten your grip on his form. "T-Thank you Metta! It means a lot! Really!" "Aww, hahaha! You're more than welcome, darling! It was my pleasure!" With that, you stay like that for a few more minutes until returning to your meal and continuing with your shared day.

A couple of days later, you found yourself in a clothes shop with you in the dressing room in the back, and he just outside waiting for you. "Almost done darling~?" Metta said as he stared at your dressing room door, you inside as you slid on the short skirt he picked out for you, along with a pair of boots, similar to his, although not high heels. "N-Not yet!"

After a moment of stabilizing yourself, you took a deep breath, nodded, and turned around to face the door to your room. "ready!" And with as much determination you could muster, you stepped outside, your head up high and with much confidence in your step. The sound of your heels echoes lightly as you stepped out of the room completely to show the whole world your new clothing.

It was silent, silent for a moment until a squeal was heard, followed by a set of noddle arms from Mettaton that embraced you and pulled you in for a tight hug which caused you to blush and laugh as he spun you both around. When he stopped he brought you back to your own two feet and placed a quick peck on your lips and smiled at you. His eyes were full of pride and joy as he looked at you with your new clothing.

Mettaton: "You look MARVELOUS darling~! it suits you perfectly~!"

You smiled at him, a tear running down your face as you brought him in, back for a hug. "Thank you Metta, thank you!"