Mettaton Ex X Reader "Confessing ones Love~"

You and Mettaton laid together, MTT resting his head on your tummy and you on the armrest of the couch, enjoying the show currently on, a blanket covering you both. You and MTT had decided after cooking some dinner for you two that it would be best to enjoy some TV together on the couch. Now, you two weren't a couple, at least, that's what you two thought. However, to everyone else around you, it seemed you two had a wonderful relationship. Anyway, as you two continued to watch the TV, Mettaton paused for a moment, before turning his head to look up at you. The light from the TV only lighting half of your face as you continued to watch. 

"Darling~? Can I ask you something~?"

"Hmm," You turned away from the TV and looked down at the Star; "What is it Mettaton?" "Are we a... couple~?" You were definitely not expecting this type of question. You kept calm and tried to think of a response, looking away from Mettaton. You looked around the room, Mettaton's; Pictures that were on the walls, small coffee table and so on, had pictures of you and MTT together. You both had spent a lot of time on his show, well, backstage. Every day, you two spent taking pictures with one another, posing and doing silly antics against one another. You also tried dancing with one another, not to mention having a dance-off (You almost always lost). 

Finally, after a few moments, you turn to Mettaton again, his one visible, pink glowing eye, looking back at your (Color) ones. You smiled and reached one hand down and ran it through his hair and smiled.

"What does your heart say~?"

Mettaton pauses and sank into your touch, lowering your head into your hand. He also held your hand with one of his own, rubbing his thumb over it. Mettaton smiled, looking at you.

"It says we are~"

Your smile only grew brighter and you nodded. You two had spent a long time together. Often being there for the other in case they were at risk of trouble. You had been there to support Mettaton and provide advice and had even helped repair MTT at one point. He had to help you become more confident and stand out by convincing you to finally try out your own clothing that you always liked, but too afraid to try out. You two had a connection, one far greater than others would expect. 

You smile.

"Then we are.~" 

With the short distance between your and Mettaton's head, you gave him a kiss on the forehead. Pulling away, you took note of MTT's face, eyes widen and cheeks tinted pink. He smiled and raised one hand to rub your cheek.

"Good, I was secretly hoping you say that. Love you (Y/N)~"

"Love you Metta~"