The secret world of (Y/N)~

(Requested by the reader @Gigaschr, my apologies for the delay. Also, sorry it's not totally accurate.)

Mettaton: "And that is all for tonight~! Thank you all for coming and until next time~! Bye, ~!" Mettaton bowed as everyone applauded and cheered his name. Finally, he stood to his full height and made his way offstage and to his private room where he went after a show to relax and rest his body before heading home.

As Mettaton entered his bright pink and black room, he already began removing the makeup that covered his face with a handkerchief he had in his coat and took a seat of his swivel chair that sat in front of his table that had a large mirror. Looking into it he slumped down in his seat and pinch the bridge between his nose and closed his eyes.

Mettaton: "Another long show... *SIgh* Just as tiring as last time..." Opening his eyes he looked at himself in the mirror., his eyes color had dilated and he looked as if he was on low charge, tho he had already charged up fully before the show. Placing his now smudged, make up covered handkerchief down, he reached for his phone and placed it to his ear after he dialed his creator's number.

As he heard the ring he paused for a moment as his eyes narrowed and he got an odd feeling he was being watched. Turning around he looked around his room but saw no one or anything looking at him. He shrugged to himself and turned back to his mirror. But the feeling never left and after a few more minutes her turned and looked at his door, but it was closed and locked.

Mettaton: "What is-" He was interrupted as he heard Alphys voice come up on the other end. Alphys: "H-Hello?" Mettaton: "Hi Alphys Darling, how are you~?" Alphys: "I-I'm fine Metta, you?" Mettaton: "I'm fine Alphys, I just need to check in with you about something."

Their conversation went on but unknown to the star, the sounds of footsteps could very faintly be heard in the background as (You) walked past his large stereo and hid behind a guitar. (You) took a couple of deep breaths then turned your head and looked at your target. Said target was his mini-fridge and snack drow since you were running low on food yourself. Running over to the fridge, you turned to look at the star and saw he was still talking on the phone.

Nodding to yourself, you focused all your might to push open the mini-fridge door and looked inside. Several cans of MTT Cherry and other sodas of his brand you met first. Just above them were bottles of strawberry flavored MTT brand water bottles. Nodding to yourself you walked in and pulled back on the fridge door to partially leave it open as to trick the star into believing it's really closed and to still give you some light to see.

Looking at the cans, you paused to think of what to use to climb to the other shelf.  You took the bag off your back and set it down in front of you and crouched down on one knee and opened it up. Looking in you saw your custom made grappling hook. A piece of metal you had managed to get from a screw you found and had later melted down so it could easily be used to your advantage and make some tools.

The rope you got from the dressing room, which happened to be from one of his sweaters and was from sheep's wool. It was actually pretty soft to the touch. Anyway, after you pulled the grabbling hook out, you looked up at the top of the can and got ready to toss it.
You took one deep breath then began to throw the grappling hook like a lasso. It was flung up and got hooked on the top by the soda lid tab. It got hooked and after pulling on it a few times to see if it was attached, you nodded your head then began climbing up the can.

Once on the top, you looked right at the first bottle in front of you and you stepped forward then pulled out of your bag a specialized design water faucet. One you made that could be stuck into a water bottle or any other kind of water or liquid container. Taking the moment you quickly stuck it into a bottle then pulled out a small hammer and rammed it the rest of the way in. Smiling to yourself you turned the handle and some water began to drip out.
You went ahead and pulled out a hammer. You took aim and started whacking the faucet into the bottle into it was deep and then put you're hammer away.