Quality Family Time

Mettaton "Ex" & Reader

Mad Dummy continued to aim at his target, a bullseye as he waited for the wind to calm. Finally, the wind ceased at last before he finally sent his knife. A second later and his knife was jammed through his target, piercing the wooden surface being nearly dead center. Close by, Mew Mew sat in a hammock as it swung under the tree, whilst she filed her nails. Napstablook continued to watch as the various snails crawled their way around and snacked on several bits of food left out for them. Napstablook paused for a moment, before reaching for their headset and placing atop their head. They then retrieved a ghost sandwich, before finding a comfortable seat on a nearby log and began eating. As it was happening, the trio soon heard a car pull up just in front of their home and caused all three to pause their activities. "Who the heck is that!?" Mad Dummy instantly turned around to face the direction of his home, before retrieving his knife. Mew Mew rolled her eyes, placing her small make-up kit down as she blew the dust off her nail tips. "Obviously, someone just pulled into the driveway, 'dummy'." She spoke with a grin, already knowing that she was angering Mad Dummy, who promptly turned towards her and let out a flurry of angry sounds as he pointed his knife in her direction. Napstablook, ignoring their cousins for the time being, instead flew past them and phased through their home's wall until finally reaching the front door. Pausing for a moment, they swung it open and were greeted by the sight of Mettaton, with his love, (Name). Grinning slightly, Napstablook moved to allow them to enter. As they did, Mettaton spoke up. "Thanks darling. I hope you don't mind our visit, Blooky. I was hoping we could spend some time with you, after all we were apart for so long."

"That sounds nice... It's nice to have people over... ...oh, I'm rambling again. Here, Maddie and Mew Mew are in the back. I hope they haven't started fighting...." Followed closely by you two, Napstablook led you outside and into the backyard as several missiles and throwing stars flew around, whilst Mew Mew expertly dodged them with a cat grin on her face. "STAND STILL YOU USELESS PIECE OF OVERHYPED JUNK!!!!" Mad Dummy tried again to hit her, but his missile missed and struck the unfortunate tree, leaving it with a large scorched mark. Mew Mew laughed, before leaping away gracefully from another throwing star. "No chance dummy!" Napstablook watched with disappointment, but also deep concern whilst Mettaton seemed unimpressed. Watching the chaos for a minute longer, Mettaton placed a pair of finger tips in his mouth before blowing a sharp whistle, causing the two dueling monsters to halt their fight and turn towards the trio waiting patiently by the home. Mettaton smiled as he saw them turn towards him. "Now dears, let's put this silly feud aside. I have an idea I wish to bring up!" Mad Dummy, already getting his ninja stars back, angrily asked; "And that would be?" Mettaton; "Simple really!" he said before he picked up another throwing star close to him. "I want us to have a family outing! To spend Quality time together as a family! Us and (Name), along with anyone else you wish to invite!" Now catching their attention fully, Mew Mew and Mad Dummy stared at one another before the former shrugged, whilst the latter grumbled. "Fine with us." Mettaton clapped his hands together; "Excellent!" and quickly he ushered everyone back inside the house as the snails raced to their small shelter whilst the sun went down.

Finding yourselves altogether in what seemed to be the home's living room, you each found a seat in specifically made chairs for each and everyone. Mettaton and you sat together on a custom loveseat for Mettaton's size, Napstablook floated in place, whilst Mew Mew calmly lounged back on a bean bag whilst Mad Dummy simply floated in place. After everyone was settled in, and a brief silence came, Mettaton broke the tension by clapping his hands. "Now darlings, as we all know, our own anniversary is coming up. And I believe it would be better, if instead of spending this lovely occasion between just us, to bring the whole family together! So, are you willing?" The other three remained silent as they mulled it over, before Napstablook spoke up. "I don't think I should go.... I will only hold you guys back, besides you could have more fun with Mad Dummy and Mew Mew." Before Mettaton or you could respond, mew mew jumped at the chance. "Nonsense! We should all be going! We are family! And that means you too! It just wouldn't feel the same if you weren't there!" Mad Dummy spoke next, "Mew Mew's got a point! It wouldn't be fair and is a chance for us to get out of the house! We almost set it on fire twice today anyway..." He grumbled the last bit, so only Mew Mew could hear whilst everyone focused on the topic at hand. Napstablook, looking conflicted for a moment, finally gave in. "I guess it wouldn't hurt. I accept...." Mettaton looked beyond proud; "I'm happy dear. You won't regret this!"