I'll keep you safe, dear~

(Story idea originally form @user91113115 who's idea involved Mettaton saving the reader from some sort of abuser, thank you again. Warning, the following contains some domestic violence, threats of violence, blood)

You felt the pain that instantly came to you as you felt your body strike the wall hard, you yelped then cried in pain as you quickly slide to the floor of your shared apartment. Once you were on the ground you watched your Boyfriend with fear in your eyes as he walked over to you then launched a hard kick to your stomach causing you to cry out in pain as you clenched your stomach and wrapped your arms around it. Opening your eyes once more to look at him again you saw your Bf grin cruelly as he looks down at you then takes a swig from his bottle. After a moment of just looking at your crumpled form, he suddenly chucked the bottle near your head, causing it to shatter into pieces that went flying every way around you. Much to your dismay, some of the glass hit and scratch you're body. You tried covering your head from the glass but it did little and your arms were stained with blood, some bits of glass, and some alcohol.

Your eyes started to burn with tears as you tried to move but only felt the sting of pain as the glass was pressed deeper into your skin followed by the pain from your chest after the kicks and before that the punches. Groaning you struggled to get on your knees as you watched your abuser turn around and stomp off, muttering some insults under his breath along with a few curses. You finally allowed the tears to fall as managed to change your position and sat on your bum, you bringing your knees to you're chest and wrapped your arms around them as you cried. Deep down you were hoping someone would save you from this pain, someone would rescue you from him.

But somehow... you doubt that would happen...

________________________________________________________________________________

Mettaton was focused on the road ahead as the city lights lit his way to the more... violent and dangerous parts of town. Mettaotn always wondered why you choose to live in this city anyway? It was known to have some serious crime. He honestly felt terrified for you. He always made sure to call you at least twice a day to make sure you were alright or you needed some help with something. Now tho, you hadn't been picking up as much recently and today? Nothing, not a single word form you, not even a text!

This caused him to quickly leave the lab and drive off in his car and race over to your place, or as race as fast at the speed limit would even let him. Upon reaching your apartment he dashed out of his car and made sure to lock it and closed his windows after parking it in a small alleyway. The last thing he wanted to risk was being robbed after checking on one of his friends. Okay, admittingly he thought of you as more than a friend but he wouldn't dare admit it himself. Anyway, he quickly made his way through the lobby and asked for you and where you're room was. Getting the information from the surprised front desk clerk, he quickly ran from the lobby, to the stairs and to the floor you were on.

"(Room Number), (Room Number)" Mettaotn repeated as he looked for your room number on all the doors and small signs next to said doors as you walked through the long corridor. he kept going until he came to a sudden halt and turned his head to your door and his face brighten up. Mettaton: "Bingo!" He stepped up to the door and got ready to knock. 'CRASH'!!! he instantly jumped back and stared at shock at the door as the sound rang out. BF: "TAKE THIS!!!" 'WAMMM!!!' Mettaton became horrified as he heard this. He knows you were in there and he remembered you telling him once about how your BF was a little rough with you and Mettaton had gotten worried. However, you had managed to convince him that he had nothing to worry about and you'd be fine.

Oh, how wrong you were...

Mettaton felt his anger build within him as he listened in on what was happening. (You): "STOP!!! PLEASE!!" That was it... In just a flash his Neo form appeared and in only a few minutes, the door had been smashed open and you and your now Ex turned to face the furious and dangerous robot at the doorway. Mettaton Neo: "Y O U ' R E  D E A D . . ."  You turned and saw your BF gulp and mutter a last 'Oh frick-' before he was sent flying by one powerful kick to the stomach.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(TimeSkip)

You currently held on tightly to Mettaton Neo's chest as you cried, sobbing form the event and pay you felt. Mettaton held your body close to him, holding you firmly in his arms, with some blood on his arms that dripped on the floor. You heard you're ex groan in pain, being barely alive as he laid there, his face badly messed up with the rest of his body, tho he still breathed, you doubt he would walk for a while.

Mettaton shot him one last glare before turning on his heel and walked out while he carried you along with your bag out of you're home and to his car. Once there he placed you inside and made sure to lay down the passenger side seat and laid it down for you so you could rest your body and have it laid out. Meanwhile, he pulled out his phone and made a call to Alphys before he hopped in himself and drove off into the night.

Sometime later you would arrive at Alphys's lab where he quickly brought you in and made sure he was extra careful as Alphys rushed to help you. Soon, you were on a bed, hooked up to a few machines that helped keep your body stable as you healed. At the moment, Alphys left to call for some help from Toriel while mettaton stayed with you and made sure you were doing fine until her return.

He watched you quietly from the seat that he had brought in and pulled close to the bed as he watched you closely with concern in his eyes. He had his hands together and resting on his knees as he used them to rest his head on. His eyes focused on your face as it was now relaxed, no longer showing pain or suffering. Rather instead, it was calm and your breathing was back to normal. No longer slow or drain out, or quick and short. Finally, after a few moments of almost complete silence, say for the sounds of Mettaton's fans whirring away or the beeping that came from the machine's helping you stay alive and breathe, he stood up and crouched down to get on the bed and your level. He ran a gentle hand through your hair as he quietly watched you. Blushing slightly, he stood up again but bent down and leaned his head in so that it was close to your head and planted and a soft kiss. Pulling away he smiled at you warmly as he continues to run his hand through your hair.

Mettaton: "I'll keep you safe, dear~"

"I Promise~"