𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕍𝕚𝕠𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕤𝕥 (2)

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕍𝕚𝕠𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕤𝕥 (The Violinist)
Mettaton (Ex) x Reader

🐉 𝐁𝐲 𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥-𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 🐉 (By oriental-beast)

A week later, and you were hosting a special event at your mansion. You're family, the (Family Name) would be hosting a party celebrating their agreement with the Richards, who were mostly close to your uncle. For this event, you decided to select and recommend someone special to perform for this, and so you made your way to his room that same day and offered it to him.

With that done, you soon found yourself with your family entertaining many guests in the front lobby. You were busy greeting and saying hello to all who came to you, and shake their hand or gave a soft kiss. Eventually, though, you caught sight of Mettaton. He was currently sitting by the rest of the band you had hired, sitting on a chair and simply watching the guest interact and talk with his violin in hand. He seemed to be bored and dying to start playing, which caused you to smile at the thought knowing everyone would love to hear his music. So with that thought in mind, you excused yourself before making your way over to him.

Mettaton's head snapped towards you, and a kind smile graces his face as he stood up for a moment to greet you. "Hello Darling, how are you?" "Good, and you?" "Honestly board and dying to play." "Heh, don't worry. We will begin soon. Are you ready?" "I was born ready~!" "Good" You turned away and continued to greet and meet with guests, who were also noble, rich and friends of your family. Eventually, everyone was in the dining room and listening to the band as they ate dinner. You were seated close to your family, eating alongside them but we're barely listening to what they were saying since you were too focused on the music and especially one person...

Mettaton had his eyes closed once again, and seemed to be into his music which was evident but how well he was playing. The music graced the ears of everyone present, and it caused many girls and men alike to swoon if not dreamily stare at the star. Eventually, the song ended, and everyone applauded. A few even tossed a few red roses onto the small stage, including one to Metta which he reached and caught in his hand. Mettaton was surprised and looked out into the crowd, that was until he saw who and a kind smile came to his face. You returned it with a cheeky grin before winking and clapped once more.

A while later, the ballroom was full of life as men and women danced together, while the band played a gentle tune for couples to enjoy. Some were simply watching or talking, others were again, dancing while some stepped outside to enjoy the fine weather. You were, meanwhile, focused on the star himself who was once more performing with his violin in hand. Eventually, the music died down but was still enough for some to dance to like a few of the performers stepped down off the stage for a break, Mettaton being one of them.

Walking away into a separate room, you watched and felt the warmth grow as you thought about what you wanted to ask Mettaton for. Without thinking much longer you rushed forward, reaching out and placed it on the star's shoulder. This caused him to stop instantly and turn both his body and head to face you, a confused look soon replaced by a kind one as he saw who it was. "Yes, darling?" "M-Metta, do you... want to dance?" The star's eyes widen but then quickly settled, and a smile adorned his face and he nodded. "Darling, it would be my honour." With that, he reached one hand out, the other ready to be placed at your hip to which you instantly understood and took hold. One hand holding his, and the other wrapped around his waist. Making your way to the dance floor, you follow the gentle sway of the music, a simple waltz followed by Metta spinning you around.

It was nice.

Eventually, the music slowed and came to an end, with a bow from all partners to their dance partner. You and Metta did the same, with him bowing like a true gentleman. Then, you reached for his hand and soon you two walked out of the ballroom as everyone began to attend the last event of the evening. Eventually, you two were near your room sitting on an open balcony with you listening to the music that came from Mettaton's violin~

The stars twinkled far up in the night sky, soon followed by one which shot past as the cool air gently passed through you're and his hair. Mettaton sat on a table, directly in front of your chair, leg on the extra chair there with his eyes closed once more as he played a soft melody that caused you to gently sway to it. No other sound or person could be heard, as the guest below may their way to the garden of the mansion and were entertained by the rest of the band there while you and Metta enjoyed your own special moment here.

(Hour(S) Later)

You removed the (Dress/Suit) you wore for the event and placed both away in the dresser while thinking of your time with Metta. It was special, something you rarely if ever did and that was to enjoy some peace and quiet with someone else. This was due to you being so busy in your daily life, but times like these made you remember why you loved music. Especially your love for the violin, and the violinist who played them. They were just such lovely music players, and the instruments themselves you considered the finest around in your opinion.

Shrugging these thoughts off, you turned the lights down in your room and eventually were left in darkness. You then crawled up and got comfy in bed, getting the covers over yourself as the warmth even lopped you fully as you allowed the sleep to overcome you. The Violinist music still playing in your mind~

(The Morning)

You were silently reading away within your study, a glass cup of tea along with a small pot resting next to you on the table with the sounds of the outside world muffled by your windows. You're eyes made their way down the pages of the novel, careful to pick up all the lines. Just as you turned the page a knock came, this caused you to glance up towards your studies door and carefully place your book down as to easily find the last page you were on to continue. "Come in." The door opened and walking in was your uncle (Uncle's Name). "(Name)?" "Hello Uncle (Name)!" You replied, standing up to hug him, only to pause as you noticed the rather sour look on his face and eyes. He crossed his arms and stared back at you, as you stopped and stood still. "S-Something wrong?" "Yes... Several of our guests saw you... saw you with that 'performer'." He said clear disdain in his voice which caused your eyes to widen. "W-What? What's so wrong with that?" He sighs, then rolled his eyes before giving you the stern look again. "Because he's a mere servant. A low life. You're a (Choice of Position) and Nobility. Your social status could plant for just hanging out with him."

"But. But he's my friend. I care for him, and he for me." "So? He's likely just using you anyway. That's all servants do coming from such low backgrounds, they care for themselves and try to get as much money from you as possible. Don't you remember what happened with your mother, from your dad?" He said, growling as he glared out the window. You're face paled and you're disabled stiffen, the pain of the past hitting you hard. "What I thought..." Your uncle said before he turned and started walking away. "As you're uncle, and because I love and wish for you to be happy, you can still hear him. But... I forbid you from seeing him except only for important events."

"But-"

"(Name)" You're uncle turned and gave a stern glare, to which you simply nodded and sighed before watching his walkout. You're heartfelt pain, really you did all over as you lower your head to the floor. Being reminded of what happened to your mother made it worse, but how could you suddenly change?

'But... I like him... I- I th-'

You paused before gaining a determined look on your face, clenching your fist before walking out to your room. "No. I won't stay away, and lose all my happiness." You said to yourself before entering your room.

(To be Continued)