Sleep Over~! (Chapter 1)

Mettaton's invention came earlier that day, covered in glitter. Pink and purple and all around was a very beautiful invitation for such a minor event, at least as you saw it. Mettaton saw it as something major and wanted to create a grand event for everyone, or at least for those who were are apart of the "family". So Mettaton, Asgore, Toriel, Sans, Papyrus, Undyne, Alphys, Frisk, Chara, and Asriel, with you also being included. You were currently on the drive over in Toriel's car, Asriel and Frisk sitting either side of you, each going on about what they plan to do once there. Toriel just smiled, sometimes letting out a chuckle at their childishness. You, on the other hand, were nervous. Little did anyone no feelings had developed for the sole Star of the underground and you had no way of telling him, which only made you upset. Frisk noticed your lack of happiness at going to Mettaton's home, so they quickly signed to Toriel something you didn't know, this was because you had just started trying out a sign language so had zero clues what they had said to Toriel, so you didn't question it. Instead, you just looked out the window on Asriel's side, staring at the stars in the night sky as they twinkled and blinked.

Soon you all arrived just outside Mettaton's home, light's were flashing from inside so you could only guess what that was from. You waited for Frisk to step out then followed them out the car, by which time, Toriel and Asriel were out as well and at the back of the car, opening it up to get your bags. Each was filled with what you need for a sleepover. Some pajamas for you although you didn't really use them much. Toothbrush and toothpaste, a brush or comb for your hair. A blanket for each of you and so on. You stay behind the group as Toriel walks up the small path to Mettaton's front door with the sign that said "Only the most Glamour's of Fans may enter~" to which you simply shook your head and smiled a little.

Once  Toriel got to the door, she knocked and in only a few seconds, the door swung open and Mettaton stood there and struck a pose! Mettaton: "Welcome you four~! Some of the most glamour's people in my life~!" He winks, although you felt it was somehow directed at you and your thoughts were interrupted when Toriel spoke. Toriel: "Thank you for inviting us over, Mettaton. We're grateful for letting us over!" Mettaton: "Of course! It's the least I can do to give you some more peace and quiet to yourself~!" Mettaton stepped aside and you followed Toriel and your siblings inside, Metaton closing the door behind you. You walked down the short corridor and turned into the living room where Papyrus was standing there, sweating, bent over, and hands-on his knees, breathing heavily. You, Toriel, Frisk, and Asriel looked confused until Sans spoke up from the couch. Sans: "Dance contest, and Paps losing bad...."
Papyrus snaps his head at Sans's direction. Papyrus: "I'm not losing, Sans! Just.... conserving energy until the right moment..." Sans: *Grin Grows* "Okay, sure Paps...."
Papyrus rolled his sockets and got ready to dance again, looking at Mettaton, ready.

Papyrus: "Mettaton! I'm ready to continue our match!!!" Mettaton chuckled and shook his head, then stepped back on the pad on the floor, stretching his limbs which you thought was kinda unneeded but you choose to remain quiet. Mettaton: "You ready Darling?" Papyrus nodded and looked back at the TV screen and with the push of the button the dance-off began. Surprisingly, papyrus managed to keep up with Mettaton at first, almost matching him perfectly. You looked passed the two and spotted Undyne and Alphys cuddling each other on the couch opposite of you as Alphys looked at her phone, both of their faces light up by the phone screens light. They also had a blanket wrapped around them and they seemed to enjoy whatever they were watching a lot.

Asgore was quietly watching from the kitchen with a small cup of tea in his hands, stirring it with a spoon with a faint mist rising from the cup. He had a small smile on his face as he watched Papyrus and mettaton dance and seeing Undyne and Alphys being together. He removed the spoon and took a sip from his cup and set it down on the small plate. Sans, you looked at again and saw him drinking what looked like a bottle of.... ketchup? What is with him and ketchup? Nevermind... You then moved to sit on the couch as well and just watched Metta and Papyrus dance-off. Toriel helped your siblings get settled in and unpacked their things. Finally, Papyrus finally couldn't take it anymore and stopped. Papyrus: *Several breaths* I *breath* forfeit *breath* this *breath* competition..." Papyrus glared at Mettaton who simply chuckled. Mettaton: "You can't beat the king of dance!" Papyrus huffed and crossed his arms while Mettaton chuckled and gave him a kiss in the cheek, causing him to blush orange while Sans saw this.... and simply laughed at his reaction. You had convinced Sans to not be so overprotective of his bro, at least in situations like this and he eventually agreed.

Mettaton then got everyone's attention and turn off the game. Mettaton: "Alright everyone!  We will be playing a new game!" *momentary pause for effect* "TRUTH OR DARE!!!" Undyne practically jumped out of her seat, almost sending Alphys flying onto the floor and just barley catching her in time while Papyrus screamed a "YES!!!". Sans: "Paps? Your making  Skele-TON of noises..." Papyrus: "Oh! Sorry, everyone, I was just-" *Papyrus realizes what Sans said which leads to Toriel laughing while everyone else rolls their eyes and Papyrus rages.

A little later, you leaned against the counter and watched as everyone else sat at the table, playing the game. Toriel and Asgore were in the kitchen, making a meal for everyone. Mettaton: "Alright~ Alphys! Truth or Dare~?" Alphys jumped and stuttered a bit then quickly calmed and adjusted her glasses and looked determined? Alphys: "T-Truth!" Mettaton: *Pouts* "I was hoping you say dare but, Alphys, is it true you made a code-named after Undybne~?" Alphys froze up and blushed a little. It took her a moment to respond until she spooks up. Alphys: "True! I-I did!" Surprisingly, she showed some serious determination and only lightly blushed. You smiled at this, she had gotten braver and.... determined.

After this near moment of embarrassment, Alphsy looked like she got an idea, and based on the grin of her face you know it was something dangerous and even Metta looked worried. You felt the urge and left to the bathroom quietly before you could hear the rest of the game. Later, after washing your hand and drying them with the MTT brand hand towel in the bathroom, yous stepped out and went back into the kitchen. Everyone was there, except for... "Where's Mettaton?" All except for Toriel and Asgore snicker and nodded between them. Undyne: "Oh he will be here, he just needs some time to get ready..." They continued to laugh and giggle as Toriel playfully rolled her eyes while Asgore chuckled as well.

A while later, after eating dinner, Toriel made everyone head to bed and no one argued. Undyne and Alphys shared a spot on the couch. Sans and Papyrus also. Toriel and Asgore got the spare bedroom and Frisk and Asriel got the other spare room. You got your own room and went their, which you didn't mind, you were old enough to sleep alone on your own bed. Upon drying your hands up after brushing your teeth, you went to your room and entered. You were tired and just went straight to bed, falling asleep.

Before you slept you remembered what happened earlier and wondered why Alphys and everyone was laughing so much. Also, why was Mettaton blushing? Oh well, you allowed sleep to consume you at last and drifted off into the dream world instead.