"My King/Queen of the Sea~" (Cha. 1)

Pirate AU

Sailing aboard the "Glamour Leg~" was a surreal experience for you, to put it lightly. You were little more than a young lad/lass when you heard of this famous pirate ship, that crossed the seven seas, including the Ebbot. It was infamous for capturing countless ships up and down the coast, and no one was able to capture it as it was also fast. But what made this ship especially infamous, was its own captain. Metta Beard, though ironically he had no actual beard, Mettaton was still a feared pirate around these waters.

You had heard stories about him, about what a "monster" he really was. He was tall, taller than an average male but ahead or so. This was partially helped by the tall, high heel boots he wore. He was also dressed in a long, slick jacket. He also had on a tricorn for a hat, an eyepatch that disappeared under his hair that covered his right eye. His left arm served as a robotic bandage, also benign able to transform into a sword or pistol at will. His coat was long and went down past and almost touched the floor. His chest plate had, what appeared to be, a set of holes dotted around in a circle, alongside a mysterious dial to which no one knew what it did.

He also had on a belt around his waist, one that kept his jacket closed off and covered his stomach area from view. On the said belt, the buckle that held it in place was in the shape of a heart, with a pink jewel in the middle.

He certainly had a way of making himself look nice. Anyway, that was not on you're mind right now, instead, it was the fact that you had been captured. You had been a stowaway, someone who jumped ship and was planning to escape your boring life in exchange for one in adventure on the high seas! Unfortunately, that's not how things turned out.

And instead, you were now tied down to the mast of the "Glamour Leg~", yourself surrounded by a bunch of pirates, including the infamous captain Metta beard himself.

(Earlier that Day)

I was on board a ship, transporting a special cargo of jewels across the Ebbot sea to the Island of New Home. Yes, New Home. Apparently whoever named it that was bad with names it seems. Oh well. You were below duck, sweeping the floor from some vomit and other rubbish that had gotten there. You had been forced into a cleaning role after you had been discovered as a stowaway on board, and was ordered by the captain to work on you're time here. He also said he would have you thrown in jail, once they arrived at their destination, and that scared you.

Choosing to just go with the flow though, you simply kept you're head held low and focused on other things while the voyage went on. As time passed, you had grown used to the rough seas and stormy weather, the smell of the ocean breeze as it blew against you, as well as the sounds of seagulls from up above. All of it was actually pretty nice, aside from the smell of rum and other alcohol the crew and captain drank.

Finishing up you're cleaning, you placed the mop in a bucket nearby, and began washing it clean of the junk it had when suddenly a panic was set as a bell was rung. "ALL HANDS ON DUCK!!!" With that, you ran up the set of stairs, right onto the main duck just as sailors were running around in a panic. Men were grabbing muskets, flintlocks, and other firearms. Others brought out gunpowder and ammunition for the cannons, while some were preparing the few cannons the ship actually had. You looked around in a panic, unsure of what to do when the captain right-hand man shouted out. "BATTLE STATIONS!!!! PIRATES ON THE HORIZON!!!" With his call out, you stared wide-eyed and froze on the spot. "Pirates?" You said quietly, before running over to the side of the ship, and leaned over the railing. Looking ahead of you're a ship, you saw it.

A mass approaching from the opposite way, a set of tall sails blowing against the wind. Each sail appeared red, but it was the flag that caught your eye. It was a pinkish flag, one that displayed the skeleta head of non-other than Metta Beard himself. Behind it was two swords that went across from behind it.

With that realization, you jumped back and away from the railing and quickly look about, watching as a group of men loaded and prepared a cannon, ready to fire. Without thinking much longer, you dashed over to a barrel and pulled out a musket, then brought it over you're shoulder thanks to the sling attached to it and climbed up the mainmast. Halfway up, you heard a faint "POOF!!" out in the distance. Then suddenly a massive wave came flying up! Splashing the duck below and drenching many of you're fellow sailors with cold-sea water. Then the sound happened again, then again.

The Battle had begun, and the chase was on.

{On board "Glamour Leg~"}

Metta stood atop the wheelhouse, standing beside his first mate as he watched his prey with his single eye. A grin was on his face, showing off his pure whites, which appeared like fangs in them. He looked on as his crew raced around on deck, each performing their duty to a tee. He watched as some loaded the forward-facing cannon's, and blasted away at their target. Others were arming and preparing themselves to board their prey. Meanwhile, the rest were trying to get their ship moving quicker, faster as the chase continued.

The waves crashed into the hull of the ship, the sails and rigging above being pushed forward by the strong winds as the flag flow freely from above. Watching on as his prey was getting closer, and closer, Mettaton could feel his smile only grow some more. 'Another Prey, captured again~' He thought to himself.

{Back to You}

As you watched on, you could see the plumes of smoke rise from the front of the pirate's ship, followed by the sounds of cannonballs flying your ship's way. Blums of water were sent flying into the air, the deck was now washed with water and blood, which drenched the still living and fallen sailors. Parks of the ship were torn off or had been blown to ribbons, as pieces of wood and splinters were sent flying with each lucky hit.

Watching this, there was nothing you could do to help. Nothing at all, except watch on as the pirates drew in closer and closer. Suddenly one lucky shot struck, and the next thing you knew the mast and sail you were on was shuddering, badly. It had been hit, and you were struggling to hold on. You watched as the ropes and rigging hanging onto the mast began to snap and fall away. Then the sound of creaking wood grew louder and louder, then 'CRRRREEEEEEEEKKKKKK'. You felt like you were about to fall... right into the water below.

Without a second thought, you rushed towards some rope and leaped off the crow's nest you were on, and swung down to the main deck. You just made it and crashed onto your side, and did a full roll, as the mainmast of you're ship came crashing down and into the water alongside. Now your ships were dead in the water. You struggled to get up, feeling some splitters and blood and water drenched into your clothing. You groaned and struggled to get on you're hands and knees. The sounds of battle continued, as men cried out when hit or were groaning in pain and anguish on the deck. Others were running about, shouting orders or commands.

The ship was rocked again, then again as the hits strike one after the other. Causing more wood, splitters, and other debris to come flying around you. You watched on in horror, as the crew were taken down one by one, blasted to ribbons. Then the sight of the pirates pulling in alongside caught your attention, and then you watched on as they climbed on board. Finally, everything went dark as you fell limp on the deck.

Silence followed...

(Back to the Present)

And now, here you were. On the deck of a pirates ship, captured by the infamous Pirate named Metta Beard. You sighed quietly and let your eyes fall towards the deck below you, you're back was uncomfortable against the main mast of the pirate's ship, you being tied hard against it. You could hear the pirates below, singing sea shanties following their victory just some time ago. Only a few were on deck now.

Looking around, you could see some of the treasure they took, resting near what you assume was the captain counters. Chest, one atop the another, likely filled with gold, silver, and jewels. All taken, by this captain and his crew. Lowering your head once more, you wondered how on earth you would escape this situation, but your mind was empty. Not one idea came up.

Choosing to simply just lay back and listen to the world around, you allowed you're exhausted body to relax... as best you could considering you were tied to a mast, while upright still. Little did you notice though... that the captain of the pirates was watching you quietly from within his cabin, peeking through a window by pushing the curtains aside.

(Onto Part 2)