-Pistol-

[Taissa's POV]

I come home late from the movie shoot, quickly and quietly locking the front door. As I take off my shoes, I notice Evan still awake in the living room.

"What are you doin' up?" I laugh as I sit down next time him, nuzzle against a broad shoulder.

"I got a present." He mumbles, and when I look closely I realize that he's stressed out. He sits forward grabbing the gift bag I assumed. "There's some petals for you.." The pink paper is torn from the bag, the rose petals falling to the floor. He then closes his eyes and hands me the bag. I peer in at the pistol, my throat getting caught on the air. I let out a slow whimper, feeling overwhelmed. "Tai.. " He says softly, wrapping his arms around me as mine hug themselves tightly.

"I'm so sorry" I tremble, burying my face into his chest. "I am so so sorry"

"Listen babe, it isn't your fault. He's physco." He hums into my hair. "Can I give him a call?"

I look up as soon as he asks. what kind of question was that. "No?!" I cry, half yelling at him.

"Shh" He says, pulling me back against him as he try's to convince me. "Just a friendly talk. I won't threaten him. I just want to tell him to leave us alone"

"Evan" I whisper, unsure, but I feel his hand fish my phone out of my back pocket. He sits back, after he fails the number and holds it up to his ear.

"Hello?" Evan says firmly. "Yes, I got it. No. Because, I want you to leave my family alone." His voice raises. "Yes! You made our kid develop a stress disorder." he shakes his head. "You're sick." Then he hangs up.

"You probably just made it worse!" I say, wiping my cheeks of the wetness.

"I think he'll leave it alone." He mumbles. "Why would he leave a gun for me?"

"To..fight.." I whisper, and I feel Evan's eyes laying on me and they were filled with panic.