-Sorry-

[Taissa's POV]

After I accidentally elbowed Tessa I spent the next 10 minutes bawling about it and what had happened with Devin the night before. I let him kiss me, what the hell. Quinton kept coming in and giving me his toys, trying to cheer me up but then Evan came in the room and asked him to leave for a minute or so. I sit up dragging in ragged breaths. He looks as angry as before, forehead creased.
"Why would you do that?" He says calmly, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"I didn't mean to. I thought it was you!" I exclaim holding out my arms, feeling my face turn hot.

"Taissa" He says shaking his head and sounding hurt but still frustrated. "You think I thought you meant to hit Tessa? Why would you elbow me in the first place?!" I freeze because I don't know why I even wanted to elbow him. He stares up at me his mouth open as if he's astonished. "What the hell is going on with you Tai?"

After I don't respond again he just gets up and leaves. I take a moment to take deep breaths and keep myself from crying. I bring my fingers up to my eyes and wipe them off and then pull on some clothes, a big sweater and some dark skinny jeans. I step out into the hallway, making my way to Tessa's room. I stand in the door way watching her crawling on the floor, playing with a stuffed bear. "Hi sweety" I say quietly smiling at her. She lifts her head, staring up at me . Slowly I see her brow furrowing and she opens her mouth, confused. I notice a small purple bruise forming on her cheek and I almost cry again.

"You know mommy didn't mean to hurt you right?" I say taking her tiny plump fingers in mine. As soon as she hears what I said she smiles nodding intently all worry fleeting. I smile and lift her under her arms, holding her close to me. I flick my eyes up to her clock and see its now 3. Nap time. "Alright Tess, time for your nap." I pick her up and place her in the crib, and she kicks at me, angry about being in it.

"No Mama!" She whines, lying on her back.I nod my head as I lean in and kiss her head. I turn out the light and head out into the hallway, hearing Quinton playing some game with his toys. I scurry don't the stairs making my way to the living room. I see Evan on the couch, watching me now. I slow down, biting my lis into a fine straight line.

"Baby I'm sorry" I say, sitting next to him as he turns off the tv. He doesn't reply just runs a hand through his hair. "I was cranky, hungover and frankly didn't want to be touched. Of course if I had known it wasn't Tessa I wouldn't have elbowed her but it wouldn't have hurt you, since your bigger and your face wouldn't be at my side."

"You shouldn't be elbowing me. " He says firmly but they I feel relieved as I see him smirking. "But I suppose you have a valid answer."

I giggle and lean against him, My head on his chest as he lays on his back, listening to the beat of his heart. He rests his arms against my back and lay there for a few minutes. My mind leaves and I begin to think of last bight. That kiss with Devin, was ama-. "Tai, what are smiling at?" Evan laughs, and I blush realizing how far my lips were drawn up.

"Just listening to your heart, it's so uneven." I lie, drawing little circles against his shirt with my index finger. He pulls a hand through my hair and then pulls me up so I'm laying on top of him. I stare down into the deep hazel nut eyes before I gently push our lips together.

>sorry boring chapter . I just realized I've never written a Sex scene before, I don't know why it's not like I've never written one somewhere else before but I feel like some people won't like it. leave your feelings, comments and concerns. c:<