-Come Home-

[Evan's POV]
The words rung through my brain like a bell. I felt hurt, but I quickly decided that it was okay, and wasn't that big of a deal if she was this upset. My heart began to slow, settling to a straight pace.
"It's okay baby" I hum into the phone trying to calm her down. I could hear her lightly crying on the other end. "Can you come home?"
"I'm so sorry" She whines again, her voice sounding hoarse.
"Shh" I whispered, soothingly. "It'll be okay. We're okay. I just want you here with me and Quinton."
"Ok, I'll be there in a half hour" She whimpers before pausing. "Ev?"
"Yeah?"
"I love you"
"I love you too"
And one minute before it was a half hour Taissa came in. In the barely lite room her eyes even looked red, from crying. I instantly stood up as she ran toward me. I caught her and her head sank into my shoulder, breathing deeply. I smile, running a hand through her silky hair, loving how her small frame felt against mine. We share a moment up silence, just hugging. Then she lifts her head, and I get a shiver as I see her pale, soft, skin staring at me. She could melt my heart if she tried, I swore she could. I lean forward and kiss her forehead. "You're so cute" I whisper making a small smile form. She yawns pull her against me again, noticing how much I missed her from even the thought of her leaving.
"That will never happen again." Taissa mumbles, wrapping her arms around my neck.
"I believe you" I say, putting my arms under her legs and pulling her up so I'm holding her and she lets me. Her eyes close as I carry her up to bed and lay her down into our bed tucking her in. I crawl onto the other side of the bed and snuggle up behind her. My arms wraps around her frail body and I pull her against me so we're spooning. As I fall asleep, a grin sits on my lips.
I love her so much