-Don't Worry-

[Evans POV]

I smile down at Taissa. She's asleep, her head on my chest, one of my hands in her hair the other in a hand. She looked so beautiful, peaceful even. It took awhile to get Taissa calmed down. She was extremely upset about being pregnant, I said it was okay and fine. It really wasn't, I was nervous and could get up and leave her right now, but what kind of person does that. A lot, a lot if people do, do that. But I wasn't gonna be the man to walk out on their child. Plus I think I really liked her. I wasn't sure how this was all gonna work out, with us and the baby. Taissa and I haven't been dating very long at all, so I didn't know if we were gonna move in together or what the scoop was. Her eyes flit open as I run my fingers through her dark blonde hair.

"Hey babe" I say softly, kissing her forehead. She looks up at me, panic in her eyes. "Shh, don't worry"

"I'm scared" She whispers, pushing herself up so she's sitting beside me.

"Don't be. What's there to worry about?" I say calmly. There was a lot to worry about, but I wanted to make sure she wasn't the one doing the worrying.

"What if it dies? In me." Taissa suggests, her big brown eyes sparkling.

"Don't think like that" I scold, furrowing my brow. She looks down, avoiding my gaze.

"What if we end up breaking up?" She whispers. I pull her close and give her a quick kiss.

"I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon" She smiles at the response, and nuzzles her head onto my shoulder.

"What happens if she doesn't like me?"

"Oh so it's a girl now? It could be a boy." I joke.

"It could be" I feel her cheeks rise into a smile against my shirt. "But what if he or she doesn't like me"

"It has to like you, who wouldn't like you. You're nice, beautiful, smart. It would be really hard not like you." I grin as she wraps her arms around me. "Stop with the what if's" I add.

Taissa giggles and jumps up from the bed, glancing at the clock. "How is it 11:30 already" She whines.

"You were asleep for 2 or more hours" I chuckle, swinging my legs over the side of the bed. "I should probably go home"

"No, no stay. My parents are coming home tomorrow."

I yawn and lay back down on the bed. "Okay." She digs through her drawer and put on a big T-shirt. I try and distract myself as she gets changed, not wanting to get to interested because it would ruin the moment.
She turns around and crawls beside me. "Isn't that my shirt" I laugh, looking at it, there's a big eagle printed on the shirt in blue. I must have left it here the night I got her pregnant. She nods, pulling the covers down and then pulling them back up over her small frame. I tug off my plaid shirt and kick off the pants so I'm left in my boxers, then I climb under the covers. We lay face to face, smiling before her face tilts and collides into mine. Our lips are locked for a few minutes before Taissa pulls away giving me a disapproving look.

"Sorry" I apologize, smirking, realizing she had felt my bulge. She reaches over and flicks off the lights, then curls up against me. I find her hand and intertwine our fingers. "Goodnight"

"Night" She says, her voice vibrating against me. I smile, dozing off to sleep.