~I'm so stupid~

[Taissa's POV]

I pull over to the side of the road, my vision crystallized from crying. It felt like some sad part of a movie. My head shook slowly as I wailed again.

"What the fuck am I doing?" I whimper, hitting the horn once, then leaning my head back against the car seat. After a few minutes I settle myself down and pull out my phone, dialling Vera's number and putting the iPhone to my ear.

Ring
Ri-

"Hello?" Vera says sounding tired, I must have woken her up.

"Hi" My voice comes out shaking. "Can I come over?"

"Yes, of course" She says, sounding worried. "What's wrong?!"

"I'll explain when I get there" I feel a lump forming in my throat but I ignore it, trying to keep the tears at bay.

"Okay Hun" She says before hanging up. I shove the phone back in my pocket and get back into the road.
-~-~-~-~
I knock on Vera front door and she instantly answers, pulling me inside and into a hug. I hug her back, unsure of what she'll do when she finds out what I have done. We sit in her living room, across from one and other.

I curl up the the couch, feeling like little kid from all the attention, but I really shouldn't be getting it. I'm so stupid, I'm so fucking stupid. I break into tears again at the thought. Guilt overpowering me.

"Jesus what happened" Vera asked softly.

"I did it!" I cry, scratching my face with my nails. "I practically cheated on him."

"You did what" She said her voice raising, empathy for me fading, and the vision as me as a kid diminishing into reality.

"I went out with someone. And it was a date, we said it wasn't but I know it was. He grabbed my butt. And I liked it!"

"Taissa, what were you thinking. Whatta bout Evan, and Quinton?"

"I don't know, I don't know what I was doing" I moan, my face twisting while sobbing. Vera seemed angry at me now, I couldn't blame her.

"Call Evan, why'd you leave him." Vera asked, pulling her fingers through her hair.

"I came home, and we were just fooling around and then he touched my butt and then I just freaked out." I take a long breath. "Then I left, he probably thinks it's his fault."

"Call him" Vera says sternly. I shake my head.

"Not tonight" I say dreading what this could turn into. "I don't know how to tell him"

Vera looked uncertain of what she was about say but eventually she spat it out. "Tell him the truth." She stood up from the couch and came over to give me a hug. " I'm not impressed with you" She said just so I didn't misunderstand her goodnight hug.

I layed down on the couch head on a pillow, eyes closed just listening to myself think. When all of a sudden my phone lights up. Now who do you think decided to send me a heartfelt message at 1 am.