-Hit-

>IM DOING HORRIBLE AT UPDATING THIS IM SORRY<

*Evan's POV*

Taissa came home at an ungodly late hour, smelling of booze. I tried to spoon with her she shoved me away. I couldn't believe it. I frown as I pick up Tessa, her big eyes staring up at me like she was frightened.

"Dad-y sad." She whimpered as I bounced up her and down. I shake my head softly, as I flat be at the giraffe clock on the wall of her room. It was 2pm and she was still passed out, you don't do that with kids. "Sad?"

"No no sweety." I say kissing her head. "Daddy's just tired." I carry her out of her bedroom and stride across the hall to our room. "Wanna wake up mama?"

Her little head bobs, and the curls go along with it. I open the door and set her on the bed and she crawls up next to Taissa and starts hugging her. I smile at her as I hear Tai groan as I chuckle softly. It all stops when a I see a pale elbow speing from the blanket, jabbing backward and Tessa was sent sprawling across the bed, instantly screaming and holding her cheek. "TAISSA" I yell frantically picking up Tessa and holding her against me. I look at her sitting up in the bed now her mouth open and eyes swelling up.

"I thought that was y-" She begins, a few tears crawling down her face. I grit my teeth, face red with anger.

"Even if it was why would you elbow me" I yell, rubbing Tessa's back. "What the hell!" I take a few deep breaths and sit in the chair in the corner of the room, placing her on my lap to face me. She held her small fingers against her eyes, rubbing them as they grew wet with every sob. " Let daddy see your Boo boo." I shush, gently pulling her fingers away. I could tell it hit her right on the cheek bone, where a lump was forming, red from her tears.

"Is she ok? Did I hurt her?" Taissa moans, crying through the words. I ignore her, not even wanting to see her. Even if it was an accident why would she elbow me.

"Why is mommy crying?" Says a small, scared voice from the doorway. I peer above Tessa and see Quinton standing there, a finger nail being bitten by his mouth .

"Mommies just upset"' I say getting up with Tess, Still trying to get her to stop crying. "Let's give her some alone time, I say giving her a angry glance as I close the door behind me.

"Why Ma Ma hit?" Tessa whimpered.