All because of me.

>I don't know if anyone knows about the shit storm of people that are bugging the crap out of Taissa's boyfriend on Instagram because he isn't Evan - but it's really annoying and rude. You can ship Parmiga - I don't think I could stop shopping tbh - but don't push it at her or him please, it's upsetting both of them. They don't want to hear about it.<

[Taissa's POV]

It was hard to keep quiet while Tessa sat in the chair and cried. But we were waiting to here who had raped her. My finger nails dug into the skin of my arm anxiously, holding back any tears that wanted to squeeze through. Evan was pacing back and forth, running a hand through his messy hair. He wanted to call the police but Tessa decided to tell us rather than getting hem involved.

"Tessa?" I softly whisper, she managed to hear it over her cries but glances at me with blood shot eyes. I open up my arms and she immediately bolts toward me from her chair. I sit up as she pushes her face into my shoulder, shaking and sobbing. My lips kiss her light brown hair, rubbing her back and giving her time to calm down. Evan took the chair that she was sitting in, and closed him eyes irritated and hurt. But finally the tears slowed and Tessa sat up, leaving my shirt wet. Her arms wrapped around her knees, eyes on the ground.

"I don't wanna say." She winced, keeping her eyes to herself. Evan pulled his face tight, angrily but I raised my eyebrows at him and he calmed down and kept his tone calm.

"You need to tell us Tessa." Evan said calmly although he looked angry, with his reddening face and clenched teeth. She gave him the most hurt look ever before stuttering.

"It was Sp-Spencer's dad." My stomach tightening and my head began to spin after he words came from her mouth. Tessa and Evan stood up simultaneously, one darting to her room the other taking me by the arm and pulling me from my seat and to the car.

"I'm going to kill him. Whoever the hell he is." Evan mumbles to himself, and I snap out of the panicked daze.

"No you are not." I glare at him while he steers around a corner. I don't think I'd ever seen him this angry before, part of me was scared. "We need to call the police - he'll get arrested for raping her and worse since she's a minor." My hand fumbles for my phone in my back pocket as I spoke.

"What can of man does that?" He growls, gripping the steering wheel roughly.

"A sick one." I quickly aside him as I put the phone up to my ear.

"Hello 911 what's your emergency?"

"My daughter got raped a few days ago." I pause, finding it hard to say the words. "We only just found out."

"Do you need an ambulance?" The woman asks, talking slow and softly. "Any idea of who raped your daughter?"

"No ambulance, but her boyfriend's father did it."

"Can I have his address please?"

I gave her the address and then hung up just as Evan slid up against the curb roughly. He didn't hesitate at all to jump out of the car and march up the path, I hopped out following him from a distance.

"Evan!" I call at him when he opens the door without knocking.

"Spencer!" He screams, and I hurry in to shut the door. Pattering of feet was heard from above and then a tall boy ran down the stares with wide eyes. "Where the fuck is your father?"

"Mr. Peters." He held out his hands frightened. "I'm sorry-I couldn't stop him, I tried I promise, I tr-"

"Where the fuck is your father?" He repeated louder, I took him by the shoulder and tugged him to face me.

"Calm down, now." I said sternly, pressing my nails into his skin. He took a deep breath and dropped his voice, shifting his body toward Spencer.

"He is at work." Spencer ran a hand down his face stressfully, flushed faced. "I can call him for you if you want?" He would have offered to go run and get him if it would have calmed Evan down. He seemed intimidated by him, even though the kid nearly loomed over Evan in height. The phone was shoved up against his ear when he saw a nod of the head and a distant ringing could be heard from the high volume of the landline. "Hi, can you put my dad on?" There was a mumble of confusion. "Sam. Sam Puto."

"You gotta be kidding me." Evan whispered, glancing at me with concerned eyes. I thought I was going to throw up at the sound of that name. Sam Puto. Devin's real name. "Taissa?" I began to cry and couldn't stop as I began to think of all that had happened with Sam. Cheating on Evan twice with him. Then he shot Evan. The gun he left for us on the front door almost a year after. All because of me. And now this. He probably raped Tessa because to avenge me trying to get him arrested,

All because of me.