News

>We're skippin' ahead again.<

*2 years later*

[Taissa's POV]

I sit on the bed, feeling as if I was reliving what I had felt 9 years ago. I groan, my head hurting the bed post as I look up at the ceiling with amon uncertainty flirting in my stomach. Footsteps echo through the hallway, heading toward the room, and Evans head pops in. Heat runs through my face as his eyes widen. He raises a hand pointing to what I hold, nodding his head but his eyebrows are furrowed.

"You're..." He trails off as he rushes inside closing the bedroom door behind him so the kids couldn't hear. "You're pregnant?" He whispers, gently prying the pregnancy stick from my hands. I close my eyes as we sit there in silence for a few minutes but then I feel a soft pair of lips brush against mine. I couldn't help to smile when a goofy grin appears on his face. "Number three."

"Crazy, right?" I chuckle at the excitement dancing in his eyes. His broad arms pull me against him, squeezing me tightly.

"Can we tell the kids?" He says giddily against my head. It never even passed my mind. Would they be upset? Happy?

"Um" I sigh, sitting up finally nodding. Evan seemed more excited than I was as he flung his arms under me, picking me up. A giggle escapes my lips while he runs out and down the stairs, nearly tripping his way down. He sets me down on the couch, planting himself down beside me.

"Quinton!" He calls out. "Tessa!" And almost immediately they come bellowing through the hallway since they had a playroom downstairs after we moved. He gestures for them to sit, so Quinton sits himself down on the floor, his light brown hair long around his forehead, but it lost its curls overtime. Tessa crawls up beside Ev, her big eyes watching intently. She had grown to be as tall as nine year old Quinn even though there was a 3 year difference.

"We have some news" I chime in when Evan takes my hand.

"You're going to get another brother or sister." I watch as Tessa begins to look confused.

"How?" She says, nuzzling against Evans arm. Evan begins to explain while I turn to Quinton who seems stunned. I couldn't tell what he was feeling. He never seemed to mind Tessa, he actually seemed protective over her sometimes, so I didn't think another sibling would be bad for him.

"Well, there's a baby in Mommy's tummy." Evan smiles as Tessa continues to look confused. She jumps up and then crawls back on beside me, unable to wrap the idea around her head.

"But where?" She asks, pulling my green stripes short up enough to see my stomach. There wasn't any sign of a bump yet, since it was only early. Evan circles around my stomach and abdomen, but by then Tessa gives up trying to understand.

"So what do ya' think?" I ask and Tessa smiles, wrapping her arms around mine. Quinton nods still uncertainly, having grown into an exceptionally quiet kid.

"You alright bud?" Ev asks him, and he nods again a small smile curling itself onto his face. "Alright go play." And then they're off, Tessa laughing as she runs.