Beach Day

[Evan's POV]

"Daddy." Olivia smiles, taking my hand as I walk down stairs. She wanted something from me, that's the only reason why she decide to be so sweet out of the blue. Quickly I lift her up easily as she was tiny for being a ten year old.

"Olive." I chuckle as she giggles, her smile reminding me of Taissa's - cute.

"Can we go somewhere today?" She opens her eyes up real wide as she tries to convince me. "Please."

"Like where?" I take us into the kitchen and set her down on the counter, her legs dangling in the air.

"The beach!" She holds out her arms excitedly while I open the fridge and pull out some bread.

"I suppose" I smile as she squeals happily and hops of the counter to run and get her stuff.

******************

Taissa, Quinton, and Tessa all agreed to come with. It was a great day for the beach too; the sun was shining and a bit of a breeze. Both Tessa and Taissa were being awfully quiet and nervous today and it was bothering me. Had I done something wrong?

"Come on!" Olivia urged on as I parked the car. Quinton reached over and tickled her which sent out a piercing laughing fit. We all pile out of the car, grabbing he towels and gear from the trunk and then lug it to the sand. I push a blue cap onto Taissa's head before sticking my own head down to set up an umbrella. It was hard to not get noticed in public by a fan and I was always paranoid that some murderer would, and see our kids. We knew that it was public that we had kids but not very many pictures were on the Internet of them because we try and keep it private.

Once I have the umbrella set up I lay out some towels and collapse in the sand, enjoying the warmth against my pale skin. My cheeks rise in a smirk as Quinton grabs Tessa my the waist and hauls her over his shoulder, running toward the ocean. "Quinn!" She screams, beating his back. "Fu-"

"Tessa." Taissa cuts in before she could squeeze out the word. She keeps her eyes on them as Olivia chases after the two then sighs and digs her hands into the sand.

"Are you alright?" I ask gently, taking her sand covered hand. Her head bobs before she slides down beside me. "You're such a lier." I joke but it was true; when she was upset it wasn't hard to tell. "Do you wanna swim?" My thumb runs over the back of her hand.

"No." She mumbles it, her eyes staring at the ground.

"Did I do something to you Tai?" I groan, getting irritated by how little she was talking.

"No babe." She leans against me, lightly giving me kiss. Her head pulls away as Quinton shouts toward us.

"Mom, come swimming." He waves frantically at us. I glance at Taissa, her eyes going wide and cheeks growing red. Was she scared that he had feelings for her. I let myself forget about when he kissed her. but by the look on her face she hadn't.