-Kiss-

[Taissa's POV]

I steady myself as I see Devin walking over to the table Sarah and I are at. His sharp features were softened a bit, lessening his strict appearance. Still hot though.

"Taissa?!" He says as he reaches us. his voice deep and excited. I half smile up as him and his bit of dark stubble. "It's been forever."

"Yeah sorry." I mumble, trying to sound sad. Sarah eyes me, smirking a bit. "Could I have some wine."

"Absolutely" Devin smiles and turns to Sarah who asks for a beer. He glances at me again before leaving the table.

"Who is that?" Sarah says biting her lip. "Seem's like someone likes you."

"Uh, long story." I groan leaning on my elbow. Sarah chuckles as he comes back, a toothy grin playing his lips. He sets down the wine glasses and we thank him.

"I have to pee" Sarah giggles getting up, my eyes widen as I watch her try and leave.

"Sar-" I try and stop her but she's gone before I can say anything. Devin slides into her spot and I wipe my hands on my skirt.

"Long time no see" He says and I hum a yes, my heart thumping as I stare into his deep blue eyes. "You look good"

"You too" I say, keeping my eyes on his. A wave of heat rushes over me as he catches me staring. My eyes fall down to my lap as I feel a hand on my knee. I look back up at him and then-

We're kissing-

I don't know how long it goes on for-

I don't even stop it-

He pulls away gently, a small smile watching mine. Why am I smiling? I avert my eyes suddenly disgusted from the moment of distress. I see Sarah watching from afar and my face grows hotter, hands stickier. She paces over toward us and Devin skids from her seat leaving me to explain. "Tai?" Sarah gasps, a disapproving frown cut onto her chin.

I shake my head, ashamed.
"Do you have time for that long story?"