The Aftermath

[Taissa's POV]

"Ev, I'm so done with this." I sigh, closing my eyes as I stare up at the ceiling. It was the middle of the night, but I knew he was awake too. I feel him roll over on his side to face at me, and I can sense his eyes peering at me through the darkness, maybe a small frown on his face.

"We're going to have to move." He whispers, and I nod my throat getting tight. We had a beautiful house, it was a pretty decent size. So much regret sat inside me, and I couldn't get rid of it. I didn't know if I ever would.

"I'm scared that Quinn's going to get all stressed again." Evan puts a hand on the line of my hair running it down it gently.

"He doesn't know what happened babe." He says and I flick him a look.

"Obviously he knows something happened, he's not 2." I say as my eyes water from remembering the terror I felt when Devin called and told me about him being behind the dumpster. "He woke up under a garbage bin after being with him."

"Shh." Evan hums, kissing my temple. I squeeze my eyes shut, the stinging residing. "This is all going to blow over soon"

"I don't understand how he missed all of the security camera's" I whisper, and Evan shakes his head. We called the police obviously and they tried everything they could to find him but they still couldn't track his call or texts. Quinton only knew the colour of his car, and silver cars drove past every few minutes. "G'night" I sigh, turning on my side.

Evan curls himself up against my back, and nuzzles his face into my neck. "Night Tai"

>This is short but I need more fillers again<