-Oh God-

[Taissa's POV]

*5 Years Later*

Soft little hands are holding on to my arm as I wake up, trying to shake me awake. I groan and blink away the blurriness.

"Mom! Mom!" Quinton says, a big goofy smile sitting on his face. His hair was thick, a light brown, and curls spun around in it. "Its time to wake up." I smirk hand grab him by the waist, pulling him onto the bed with me, which throws him into a fit of giggles.

"Where's your dad?" I ask tickling his neck. The other side of the bed was empty, cold. Quinton can't reply due to his laughing, so i stop, pushing myself up in bed.

"Looking after Tessa" He says as he crawls off the bed. "He told me to get you up!" He ran out of the room, making stomping sounds behind him. I haul myself out of bed, quickly changing into a pair grey sweats and a hoodie before leaving the bedroom and waddling out into the hallway. I head into Tessa's room which is the first bedrooms after ours. Evan is standing with her in his arms, a bottle held to her mouth. Although she was two, she wouldn't drink from a cup.

"G'morning." Ev says, smiling brightly. I raise my lip, jokingly to look disgusted. He rolls his eyes as Tessa pulls away from the bottle, beginning to squirm.

"Mama" She giggle, reaching her arms out towards me. Ev places her in my arms and then gives me a quick kiss on the cheek before going downstairs. I smile down at Tessa's big, rosy face. Her hair was as long as her face, straight except for a few curls that hung at the bottom. She had a darker brown than Quinton and I, it matched Evans natural hair colour. Long eye lashes, stuck up on her light brown eyes. "Hungie" She whined and I nodded taking her downstairs to where the boys were eating some breakfast.

"Want some banana?" I ask Tessa as I put her down in the cage next to Evan. She nods, squealing with joy. I smile and get her some banana, mashing it up in a bowl then putting a spoon in it and handing it to her. I also get her a cup of milk but she resents it.

"There's some eggs for you on the counter" Evan says shovelling some into his mouth.

"Thanks babe" I say, feeling my body turn warm from happiness. I grab the plate of eggs with a piece of toast and sit across from him. This is usually how every Saturday went, although it was never boring, I kinda loved it. "Oh, Tonight I'm going out with Sarah while she's in town." I say to Evan and he nods before asking.

"How long is she here?"

"She leaves on Monday" I reply, feeling sad that I'll only get to see her tonight, tomorrow and maybe before she leaves. "What shall we do today?" I chirp up, which makes Quintons head pop up.

"We could go to the beach? Or see a movie?" Evan suggests, picking up some banana Tessa spilt on the table.

"Beach!" Quinton says, bouncing in his chair. Tessa sees his brothers excitement and joins in. "Beesh!" She chimes in.

"I guess we're going to the beach!" I laugh.

*Tonight*

I hear a honk outside, signalling that Sarah outside. I quickly zip up skirt and run to Quintons room, where he's reading a story to himself. "I love you, sleep tight okay?" I say giving him a hug.

"Dont go mommy." He whines but I give him a kiss and leave the room, trying avoid him getting upset. Then I go into Tessa's room, where her and Evan lay in her small bed. Her eyes flick open as I enter, waking her up.

"Sorry" I say to Evan as he sighs. I pick Tessa up as she begins to crawl across the bed toward me, a smile on her face. "Mommy's going out, so sleep tight okay?" Instantly her little eyes begin to get watery, panic filling her head. "Tess daddy's still gonna be here, you were almost asleep."

She begins to cry in little gasps, and I bounce her a bit, shushing her patiently. Once she settles I give her a kiss and tuck her in. I lean over and give Evan a deep kiss before leaving the house.

"Taissa!" Sarah squeals when I open the car door, plopping myself down in the seat. Her face is smiling brightly. "It's been forever"

"Uh huh!" I laugh as she starts the car. "That's what happens when you have kids"

"I have see them sometime, seriously." She says as she drives. "How old are they now?" We continue small talk the whole time until we get to the bar. 'Puzzles' light up on the door. It sounded familiar, although I didn't recall being here before. "What a peculiar name.. " Sarah says softly as we get out of the car.

"Puzzles.. Why'd they call it puzzle" I giggle as we near the door.

"Maybe that's the puzzle? That's it!" We begin to laugh as we enter but then I immediatly stop.

Because there he is-
Looking right at me-
Winking right at me-
Oh god
Devin