20 or More

>There's going to be a lot of skipping until this baby is born<

*2 months later*

[Evan's POV]

Taissa's been throwing up all day, I was starting to get worried. It was only the first trimester of the pregnancy she shouldn't be this sick. It was 1 pm, and she was asleep on the couch, the retching had drained the life out of her. The kids were at school, so it was quiet in the house. Vera was on her way over, since I obviously didn't know how these things felt.

"Ev" I hear a small groan from the other room, making my quickly rush in. Taissa gives me a small smile as she sits up on the couch.

"How you doin'?" I whisper, sitting down beside her and she leans against my chest, shivering slightly.

"Not good" She moans as I wipe a bit of perspiration off her forehead. I hear the front door open and close, signalling that Vera was here. Taissa perks up, eyes wide and alert.

"It's just Vera." I hum, kissing her head as it settles back down.

"Hello?" She calls, poking her head in. A sigh flies from her lips as she see's Tai. "You look swell"

"Mhm" Taissa mumbles, breathing heavily against me as her older sister kneels down by the couch. A hand is held against her forehead and pulled away, I do the same to see what she's thinkin' but it felt pretty normal to me, maybe a bit clammy. She groans as she pushes herself off he couch again, heading down the hall to the washroom without saying anything.

"How many times has she thrown up?" Vera huffs, sitting herself down on the opposite sie of the couch. "Maybe she has a flew."

"Probably 20 or more times." I breath as she looks surprised. Her head shakes slowly before she suggests to go to the hospital. "I already suggested it, she didn't want to. We called the nurse help number and apparently this is rare but alright."

"Then there's not much I can do for you" She pushes herself up again as Taissa hobbles back in. A small mound was beginning to form on her. "Want me to pick up the kids and take them for the day?"

"I wanna sleep" Taissa whines quietly settling herself down against me. I run a hand through my hair, as Vera gives me a wave deciding to go. Taissa doesn't even notice.

"Then try and sleep babe" I whisper, feeling so tense from her not feeling well. And she does fall asleep again, but it's only for a half hour and then she's up and to the bathroom.