More

[Taissa's POV]

Tessa came out of her room at 2ish; not going to school that day. Her head down as she walked into the living room and sat beside me on the couch. Surprisingly she actually got herself out of her pyjamas and into some jeans and a white t-shirt. Her arm still had the faint silhouetted bruise of whoever's fingers were on her arm. Looking at it made me want to scream and it took all the strength in me to not start yelling at her to tell me what happened. But that wouldn't work with her. "How are you feelin'?" I ask gently, pulling an arm around her. She laid her head on my shoulder.

"I don't know." Tessa whispers, her light brown hair up in a pony tail. Her eyes were slightly swollen from all the crying she had put herself through the night before. "Is Dad coming home?"

"Later, next week I think he's filming in Los Angeles. Or maybe that's the week after but he'll be gone for a bit." I frown, that week was going to suck. "Why don't you have one of your friends over or Spencer, for supper?"

"No, thanks" She didn't even stop to think about it. Her heads lifts as the door slams shut.

"Quinn, where are you doing?" I hear Olivia's raspy high voice asking as I see Quinton out of the corner of my eye his face red with anger or embarrassment or both. It must have been the end of school.

"Tessa, I need you to talk to me right now." He says through gritted teeth, grabbing her hand and pulling her from the couch. Panic overwhelmed her face as she was pulled upstairs.

"Olivia," I call out, and she hurries in, glancing behind her as the door to one of their bedrooms smashed shut. "What was that all about?"

"I don't know." I eye her suspiciously and she holds out her hands. "I don't!" I couldn't help but be nosey on this one. So I climb half way up the steps so I can hear half of their shouting. Then I sit down on the step, back against the wall and listen.

"Please Quinton, don't tell them, ple-." Tessa's voice cries, nearly out of her mind.

"I won't! They're going to find out. There's no way they won't." Quinton yells back and then it's followed by some cries. More mumbles that I couldn't make out. What was happening?

"It's not my fault." Tessa yells back at whatever Quinton had said. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry," I hear him say, dropping his voice. It was quiet all but soft cries and the sound of the TV in the background. One of them was getting up, so I rushed back down the steps and back into the living room.

"What happened?" Olivia poked her head in from the kitchen. I shake my head, shrugging. She came in to join me, her loose curls still bouncing. I was surprised she hadn't grown out of them like Tessa had. "Why is Tessa so sad?" Her face looks worried as she hugged me.

"I wish I knew." I sigh, uncurling one of her dark blonde ringlets and watching it curl back up as I let go. Quinton emerged down the hallway, lips pursed and a serious expression on his face. "What just happened?" I ask, and he shakes his head.

"Nothing, I thought she was telling my friends lies about me, but it wasn't her." He was the one lying in that sentence. Why would Tessa be upset over that? I stare at him until he felt uncomfortable and dropped my gaze, knowing that I knew it wasn't the truth.

***************************************************

"Hello?" I called out, water from the shower hitting me from above. I swear I hear the door open, but when I worked up the nerve to look, no one was there. I was done showering anyway, now I was just wasting time because I enjoyed the heat. I twisted the faucet and the water stopped, only dripping from the shower head. I gather my hair and twist it so the majority of the water runs from it and then I hop out of the shower. Steam clouded the mirror so I wiped it away with my hand, shivering. Where was my towel, I thought I'd left it on the counter but it was no where to be seen. I turn around because theres usually an extra on the towel rack but it was empty. I knew I had a brought a towel in because I went to the closet and grabbed it when I got a cloth. Goosebumps rose on my skin, as I sat on the edge of the tub in confusion. Maybe, I set it down before I came in. "Olivia, can you get me a tow-" I start to call out but then the door opens, and in a moment of haste I pull my arms around my body. The colour drains from my face as I see Quinton's smirk gleaming on his face as he shuts the door behind him. My green towel hung over his shoulder.

"Looking for this?" He taps the towel, looking amused. I back up, trying to find the edge of the tub, to step into shower. "Don't move." He says when he see's my plan.

"Give me my towel, Quinton." I feel my heart in my throat, but I try and hide my nervousness although it was nearly impossible. He steps forward, eyes wide. "Quinton!" I raise my voice, but that only encourages him.

"I just need you to cooperate." He says casually. Cooperate? For what?

"I'm done with this. There's nothing between us, Quinn. It's time for your father to know, so we can get you some help." I whisper, calmly but he didn't care. His face grew red and he stepped toward me again.

"I know it's not just me. You like it." He reaches forward, taking my shoulder. I squirm, keeping her arms over myself. He was bigger and stronger than me, there was no doubt. He held me against his clothed body, the water on me from the shower making his own clothes damp. I could feel a bulge growing against me, and I wince, panicking. "It's okay, relax." He says gently when he see's my distress. His head drops and his lips meet my neck, planting small kisses on it. Over his shoulder I see the door opening and I take the moment where he's distracted to grab the towel on his shoulder, holding it against me as he backs off. I couldn't tell how long Olivia had been there or if she had just came. She clutched a towel for me, but I already had the green one pulled around myself.

"Thanks, your brother already got one for me though." I smile, trying to look calm as I push past him.

"You're welcome." Quinton calls to me as I rush to my room. I turn back around as I hear little feet following me. Olivia looks up at me, smiling with a few gaps from missing teeth.

"Hey, go back to bed." I tell her, and she frowns.

"I can't sleep." She whines, rubbing one of her eyes. "You said you were going to come in."

"After my shower; I'll be in just let me get dressed." I head into my room, slamming the door behind me and sitting down on the edge of the bed, letting my head fall into my hands. Why does he do this? He's never seen anything sexual from me or Evan other than kissing. When he was little the only terrifying thing he saw would have been when Devin shot Evan in the arm. Should I tell Evan? He'd flip out, maybe even kick Quinton out.

The only problem was that somewhere deep in side of me that kept wanting more.