Knuckles

>so sorry it's months, half of you probably left and thought I was never coming back. I'm going to start updating this again♡ .<

[Evan's POV]

My stress levels were off the charts. My daughter was raped and there's a video of it happening circling the Internet. Apparently she's pregnant. Plus the cause of this is the guy that Taissa cheated on me with. I sped to Spencer's house, trying to get to where ever Tessa was going. And with my luck when I pulled up I saw her standing at the front door, waiting for someone to answer. I immediately ran from my car, face red. "TESSA." I shouted, and she jumped around. "In the car." She didn't budge, even after I was halfway up the walkway. I saw her start to turn around again as the door opened. It definitely wasn't spencer.

Tall, green eyes, brown hair, tanned. It was Devin. Or Sam. Whatever you want to call him. "Hey, Te-"

"Don't you fucking talk to her," I spat, grabbing her shoulder and nearly throwing her behind me. I could hear her running back to the car, panicked.

"Oh look who it is!" He smiled, a cocky smile. "How's your arm?" He was talking about where he had shot me 13 years ago." I couldn't stand his face, smile or voice. My hand clenched and I punched him in the mouth, blood splattering the wall, and he stumbled back.

"Arms good." I kept my arm ready to swing again. He took a step forward, and instinctively I lashed out, sending a knee into his groin. "How's your dick?" I hissed, watching him cup himself groaning but still smiling.

"Great after being inside your daughters sweet pu-" I punched him across the temple, and he fell over. I wanted to sit on top of him and bash his brain out but I stopped and turned around, running to the car. Tessa was crying, and I had to ignore her and drive. I didn't have the patience to deal with it. All I could think about was the good feeling it gave me to punch Devin. I swerved into our drive way and undid the seat belt, taking a deep breath and running a throbbing hand through my hair. Tessa ran out and into the house, not looking at me. I pushed open the door, walking up slowly.

"What happened?" Taissa asked, striding to the hallway. I was still half disgusted with her from when I saw her let Quinton touch her ass.

"I just beat the shit out of Devin." I smirked to myself, but Taissa just glared at me.

"Did the police get him?" She asked, her eyes pleading.

"They weren't there."

"Why didn't you call them?!?" She nearly yelling, pacing now.

"Because I was beating the shit out of them and then our kid was crying the whole way home so I had no time to think." I said, throwing my hands up in the air. I thought I did a good job but nothing suited her. Taissa glared at me and then ran up the stairs. I rubbed my forehead trying to calm down, without flipped out. Arms wrapped around my hips when I entered the living room. "Olivia, please." I sighed, trying to pry her off of me.

"Why does everyone only care about Tessa?!" She pouted, letting go. Her eyes watched me, watering slowly. I sat down, putting my feet up on the coffee table.

"We don't only care about Tessa." I shook my head, opening up my arms. She jumped into them, a small smile dancing happily on her lips. Olivia was so small for being ten, I loved that she was staying little and cute, but it was abnormal. We should probably take her to the doctor and check it out sometime. I mean she looked at the oldest maybe 8. She snuggled in against me, crossing her legs like I had mine.

"Daddy?" She said, taking my hand and tracing the knuckles. "What happened?" I looked down at the big bruises they each had.

"Nothing," I said, flipping my hand over. "What do you wanna watch?" I changed the subject not wanting to tell the kid I just beat up a guy.