-D

>Quinton - 15 , Tessa - 12, Olivia - 6<

*1 year later*

[Evan's POV]

It was our night out and it had turned into a fucking disaster really fucking quickly - here's why.

*2 hours before*

"What do you wanna do tonight?" I ask, keeping my eyes one the road. I can feel the excitement radiating off of Taissa - best mood I had seen her in for years.

"Well - first lets.." She trails over and then shakes her head thinking of something different. "I want to go to a party." She gleams, and I begin to laugh.

"A party?" I chuckle as she begins to explain.

"We haven't gone out to a real good one in years Ev." I can feel her eyes staring at me intently, and I nod. It sounded fun - I didn't mind getting loaded once and awhile.

"Party it is then." I smile, her head leaning into my arm.

********

Taissa had changed into a orange dress that she had worn to the Coven premier years before but it still fit her perfectly. The party we had found was more of a formal place - even though the people acted differently. I feel her hands lace between mine as we enter, her excitement dwelling as she became nervous. It was going to take a few drinks to get her lightened up again, she hadn't remembered how hectic these could get.

"Come on," I pull her over to the bar, holding her against my front and resting my chin on her curled hair. "I would like two shots of your finest whiskey and also two beers."

"Jesus Ev," She giggles, sounding annoying but interested in the idea. The bartender - a young man, looking young for his job. He sported dark brown hair and gre-. "Should we check the kids?"

"They're fine babe - Quinton's got it handled. He's a tough little dude if anything were to happen." I reassure her as the drinks are placed onto the stained bar. We both reach and then tip our heads back as we pour in the hard liquor. Her face squishes up in disgust, but is finally replaced with a smile. "Now down this and then we'll get another to sip." I push a mason jar full of beer toward her. She does as I say so willingly. I begin to chug mine but stop as I notice Taissa frowning.

"Ev - I don't feel good" She moans, I think back. There was no way she could feel sick already.

"You probably just swallowed some air." I take another swig of the tasty brew, not feeling to concerned.

"No, I'm dizzy" She groans, setting her head against my arm. "really dizzy." I pull her against me, kissing her temple.

"It's just from drinking to fast Tai." I whisper but then gasp loudly as all her weight drops to my arms. I catch her before she topples over, the clash that was once in my hand had fell to the ground. "Shit." I say frantically, eyes from all around on me. Someone shouted they were calling the hospital. I throw a 50 on the counter not bothering to get the change when I pocket the bill. "Tai?" My heart was jumping out of my chest, at one point I thought I was having a heart attack. I heard the sounds of sirens coming though, help was in the way.

*********

I sit in the waiting room, sweat crowded on my forehead. what had happened back there? To keep myself from worrying, I pull out the bill from the party. 31 dollars for what we drank, the kid got a 19 dollar tip. I chuckle when I saw he wrote a note at the bottom, the chuckle was stifled as I read it.

Nice to see you two again, how's the arm?

-D