-Suprise-

I stare down at the white and blue stick, my mouth hanging open. I was stunned unsure of what to do, but then I took it all in and began to cry. This couldn't happen now. The stick was positive, meaning I was pregnant. I couldn't be pregnant, I was only 19. A week before I had started dating a young man, Evan, I had previously acted with in American Horror Story. We didn't go slow in the relationship so the first date things got heated. I pull at my hair, pacing back and forth. Evan was coming over in 30 for supper, then we were going to a movie. I had to tell him, but how? First I had to stop crying, but all I could think about was the negative things in my situation. I took some deep breaths, sitting down on my bed. I still lived with my parents, which would be a problem, but they were out tonight so it was fine, I wasn't going to tell them for awhile. My tears began to stop as I picked out an outfit for tonight. A pair of dark blue jeans and a red loose sweater with a dark red heart stitched in the centre. I set the stick down in the bathroom before running downstairs and checking on supper. I wash my hands, put on mittens and take out the chicken from the oven. Then I begin mashing the potatoes, adding milk in, until they become a creamy mixture. Then the container of mashed potatoes is set in the oven to heat and crisp the outer layer. Corn and peas are taken from the refrigerator and microwaves until steaming. I set the table, a place at both heads of the table.

There's a knocking and the door, startling me. I'm nervous to answer, but I do anyway.

"Hello, beautiful!" Evan chirps, smiling ear to ear.

"Hi, come in" I smile, opening the door more. I blush stunned by how he looks. Handsome, wearing a blue red and white plaid shirt, and a pair of jeans. The outfit had looked sexy on him. Evan walked in and I lead him to the table.

"What is on the menu tonight" He chuckles, sitting down.

"Chicken, mashed potatoes and peas and corn." I say, heading out to kitchen. "What would you like to drink?"

"Um, wine?" He asks.

"Sure thing" I say bring out a bottle, and pouring us both a glass. Next I dish out the food and bring out the plates, setting one in front of Evan and the other in front of me as I sit down. We eat, chatting between bites. Once it's all devoured Evan asks.

"It's good wine, how come you haven't touched it?" I forgot I couldn't drink alcohol when I had pouring the wine. I shrug, I wanted to tell him but the subject was very touchy, I felt would could cry talking about it again.

"Can I have it?" He hold out his hand, I slap it away, playfully.

"No! You're driving to the movies!" I giggle.

"Don't hit" He laughs getting up. "How dare you" I run away screaming as he chases after me laughing. I smile as I run upstairs, he was so funny, and charming. I hear him right behind me as arms warp around me.

"Get away" I giggle, hitting his chest. He picks me up, throwing me over his shoulder. I beat at his back before he throws me on my bed. I laugh as he jump on top of me, pushing his lips against mine. We kiss passionately for a few minutes before Evan rolls over pulling me on top of him. He sits up and slides his hands down under the bottom of my sweater and begins to pull it over my head. I smirk at him as he does, playing with his curls. He begins to pull of his pants as I crawl up the bed, getting comfy. I slide off my jeans before Evan begins kissing my stomach. He descends slowly with every kiss, teasing me. I bite my bottom lip, smiling devilishly. He stops where my thighs start, driving me crazy.

"Come on" I moan, before realizing what I went through earlier. "Shit" I say tears forming in my eyes.

"What's wrong" Evan says when he see's me and falls off of me and kissing my cheek. Tears are now streaming down my face. "Taissa?" He wraps his arms around me, kissing my head as I cry into his chest.

"I h-have to tell you something" I cry, shaking against him.

"Anything"

"I-I'm pregnant"