-Naming-

[Evans POV]

>1 week later<

Taissa and I smile at each other as we walk up the walkway to my house, the baby cradled in her arms. Inside she shows him around the house like it could understand her, it was cute. We still hadn't named him, it was a big decision, I'd have to call him it for the rest of my life. We settled for three different names: Quinton, Gavin, and Layne.

"Ev" Taissa calls from the kitchen, I come in smiling at her. "Can you take him upstairs" She said, I nodded and gently took the baby from her. I gazed down at his plump little face, light brown eyes shimmering, a small nose, a few curls, that were the same shade as his eyes, sat atop his head. I loved him, I didn't know him but I loved him more than anything in the world, besides Taissa. I took him up stairs and laid him down in his crib. He gave me a toothless grin as I turned on the baby monitor.

"Sleep tight" I whispered, closing the door behind me. I ran back down the stairs and snuck into the kitchen where Taissa was making supper. I came up behind her, quickly wrapping my arms around her torso, making her scream.

"Evan you scared the shit out of me!" She said, her heart pounding against my wrist. I pull her against me, cocking my head to the side to kiss her cheek.

"Sorry." I said kissing her neck the time. "What's for supper?"

"Rice and stir fry" She said.

"Can we decide on a name?" I whine quietly into her ear. She nods but pulls out of my grasp, returning to cutting vegetables. I go and watch tv until supper. At the table I shovel food into my mouth, enjoying the salty flavours of the stir fry. "So what do You vote on?"

"I don't know, I like them all!" She says frustrated.

"Let's eliminate one." I suggest.

"Gavin.." She says slowly, I nod in agreement.

"I think Quinton. It's a cute name." I say, she half smiles at me.

"Quinton Thomas Peters"