-Waters Broken-

[Evan's POV]

"Evan!" Taissa screams from upstairs. I quickly jump off the leather couch and bound up the stairs, into our room. Taissa's pulling a pair of sweatpants on, pain written on her face.

"What's wrong?!" I ask eagerly, catching my breath from running up the stairs.

"My water broke." She trembles as she walks over to me. I hug her, kissing the top of her head, smelling her lavender shampoo.

"We gotta go to hospital." I say to her and she nods against my chest. She gasps, whining a little, gripping me tighter. I take her hand and lead her down the steps slowly and then out the door to my silver Pontiac. She climbs in the passenger seat and I make my way around to the drivers. I quickly drive down the highway to the nearest hospital, keeping a close eye on Taissa. Once we arrive we rush through the doors and I call over a nurse. "I think my girlfriends going into labour!" I yell and the nurse rolls a wheel chair over. Taissa whines as we are lead to a room with machines and bright lights. "It's going to be okay, Tai" I say as she squeezes my hand, heaving herself onto the bed.

5 hours later, Taissa began to cry from the pain of the contractions. I kissed her forehead and whispered in her ear. "It's gonna be okay. Shh" I repeated this several times untill the nurse came in and announced it was time to have the baby. Taissa managed to squeeze out a smile before returning to her whines. A doctor strides in and props Taissa's legs up so he can look at her down there.. I stayed up by her head, her hand in mine.

"I need you to push Ms. Farmiga." He says under his mouth mask. Taissa screams, her clammy hand pushing into mine as she pushes. "Breath, and 1,2..3" She does the same thing again, and then for a third and a fourth. I'm breathing heavily, with excitement and nervous meant by the time she pushes for the sixth time. A cry erupts from her bottom half and I smile, a tear coming down my cheek. Taissa screams once more and then the doctor takes a baby in his arms. I jump on my feet rushing over to cut the cord. I clamp down the scissors, the cord falling from him. The baby is handed to Taissa and she smiles down at it, her eyes half closed.

"It's a boy" She purrs, running a hand down his head.